Allow us to switch accounts

switching accounts would be easier, especially for people with dedicated accounts like fan accounts, so they can easily switch between their personal and fan accounts. I’d use this feature a lot.

10 Likes

I need that

1 Like

I know the way of switching accounts now is through logging out and login back in, but are you talking about how insta has the way of switching accounts? If you are, the I agree :clap:t3:

4 Likes

At one point this was one of the proposed features. I guess it’s not high priority right now, but eventually it should happen…

2 Likes

I ,and hopefully am not the only one, have multiple accounts on multiple platforms like insta, twitter, and youtube. Being able to change between them is super useful since I have personal accounts with family members and ~spam~ accounts that my friends are usually on. I have a secondary byte account and would appreciate a faster, more intuitive way to switch between them.

(btw this is my first forum that i’ve ever joined, and have been having a lot of fun on byte—despite not posting much :two_hearts:)

4 Likes

welcome to the forum! (Merged your topic with this existing one. Make sure to search previous topics before creating your own)

1 Like

ok got it :sparkles::+1::sparkles:

1 Like