Agendas to push when your famous

If y’all become famous content creators off byte y’all have any agendas y’all would like to push ? Like i believe Kid Cudi DONT get enough credit for how influential is so Imma push that, and i think fast food workers are some of the most mistreated people in the world ( Btw follow me on byte @itscarneezyy :crazy_face:)

21 Likes

Pushing environmental activism to fight back climate change :hot_face:

14 Likes

i think i would preach the same stuff selena gomez is, not enough people talk about the toxicity and unhealthiness of social media. it’s all fun and games until it isn’t anymore and then people become competitive or envious or negative or bad spirited. sometimes it’s just other people who affect your own mental health, that’s what i’m struggling with currently. nothing matters once the screen gets put away though but yeah i think i’d use my platform to make sure individuals are living a happy & healthy life. social media is fun but also don’t spend ur entire life on it and live your life, & spreading love not hate. :slight_smile: <3

11 Likes

Tiktok being bad

14 Likes

Id turn all my followers into Man United fans and convince everyone shilly is the greatest person to ever live(i forced this agenda anyway btw :heh: :blep: )

11 Likes

Boi

6 Likes

I’d try to preach a lot of stuff about how to fight bullying, and to be kind to yourself and as well as others.

And how to wrestle the demons in your bedroom at 3am. That, I’m an expert at.

10 Likes

Honestly same. And also raise awareness for mental health and LGBT+ stuff! :grin:

4 Likes

Go ahead and share that secret , I’m tired of being body slammed off my bed

3 Likes

This the energy i like !

4 Likes

so much if i could lol. i don’t see myself being famous anytime soon tho, but I think I’ll work on that first. but i absolutely want to have some kind of positive impact on peoples’ lives, beeg or smol :t_rex:

8 Likes

I’m gonna start a pyramid scheme NOTHING like those other pyramid schemes. More like an inverted funnel

7 Likes

I’m going to start a national wildlife rehabilitation/ sanctuary

5 Likes

I just want people to be ok with themselves and whatever way they are different. So basically not to be ashamed if their part of the LGBTQ+ community or culturally diverse. Because honestly I rather see outcasts and people with ambition on top!!

6 Likes

If I become enough popular I will help creators and push many teams of creators to become famous. I will do humanitary if I got true supporters!

3 Likes

I’m going to push the gay agenda until every straight is radicalized into being gay.

2 Likes

I’d force everyone to subscribe to my Instagram and follow me on YouTube

1 Like

thats pretty noble orlen

4 Likes

I don’t think I’d push any agenda. I don’t like being preachy and it generally isn’t a good idea to tell others what to think, in my opinion. But that wouldn’t stop me from trying to raise awareness for certain issues by at least bringing up the topic, but allowing my audience to form their own views.

5 Likes

Thank you arfl

1 Like