Age to own a v*** acc

Glad to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I read somewhere in the forum that people agreed to let it at 13+

5 Likes

Pretty sure it would be 13+ still. If it’s really necessary there could be an option to age restrict certain vines, but really, anyone over 13 would find a way of accessing it anyway.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Age restiriction on a vine is a fab idea! Thanks love :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It will certainly be over 13.

5 Likes

Thanks Jennifer :slight_smile:

Glad to help! I am sure there will be certain sections that will be restricted

1 Like

I think on the old Bine, if there even was an age restriction, was 12 or 13. So you should be good. And I remember reading that it’s gonna be 12 or 13 minimum on V2 too!

1 Like

You can lie about your age hahaha, i want to the app be +13 or +16

2 Likes

I think 13+ would be great. There were a lot of younger people on v*ne.

1 Like

13+ is a suitable age

2 Likes

13+ for sure, i just hope that cursing would be somewhat allowed cus believe it or not, cursing with bleeps end up being comedic

3 Likes

They really are, I find myself laughing whenever I hear a curse word & a bleep noise :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think you have to be 17+ I think 13+ is good

3 Likes

I agree. On Facebook you have to be 13+ too. Correct me if I am wrong though.

1 Like

13+ only seems right to protect the kids lol

2 Likes

I think 17+ is a bit high. 13+ seems like a reasonable age. I don’t think anyone is gonna follow the age rule anyway tbh

1 Like

I feel like 16+ to actually be a creator would be a good idea. For both the safety of anyone younger than that and just the general fact that most people don’t want to watch anyone under the age of 16. It should be 13+ to watch vines but 16 to be a creator.

1 Like

But I do not think we can’t ban them. How is V2 checking of someone has the right age?

1 Like