Advice for New Creators?

Hello everyone! I recently saw a post mentioning that people should start their creative brainstorming now, so we’ll get quality content once byte releases. I think that’s such a great idea, and inspired this post. So if anyone has any advice for all genres of content, whether it’s comedy, editing, skits, music, or in general, feel free to ask and provide advice below!

8 Likes

I think a posting schedule is good tbh

5 Likes

I think that’s a pretty good idea. I think it’s even good to record ahead of time and post it according to schedule would help procrastinators like me lol

4 Likes

Lol yeah, But i do need some editing tips :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well I say download iMovie for starters, and before byte comes out practice by doing vlogs. If you’re not comfortable posting them on YouTube, keep them private. Look up some basics like how to add music or jump cuts. Just experiment, then the more you edit, the more you’ll learn and want to learn and just search it. All of it is a learning process. I hope that helps :gift_heart:

8 Likes

something like: record 5 skits ahead of time, and every time you make a new one, post one from the original 5, so this way, you always have 5 skits waiting to be posted, you have a safety net anytime you need a break or something, and you can have a fairly consistent posting schedule.

14 Likes

thanks im actually very familiar with iMovie but i’ll do that :heart:

3 Likes

No problem! Also searching ‘how to edit like “popular YouTuber name” on iMovie’ could help as well. This is not to ‘copy’ the creator but to see how all the different ‘cheats’ you could do to sort of manipulate the app in a way❤️

3 Likes

Wow that’s such a great idea! I didn’t even think about that. I think that is very helpful thank you💝

2 Likes

this smart as HECK and i didnt even think about it

4 Likes

haha yes I am smart

2 Likes

Consistency is really key to social media. And working hard to stay consistent of course. If your content is good quality and you stay consistent then thats really what it comes down to.

2 Likes

Consistency and hard work :+1:t3:

3 Likes

adding to this, i think daily would be the way to go. if u miss a day, someone else didn’t miss a day and will take your spot in the byte race hall of fame lol. think of it like a snapchat streak.

4 Likes

Beka, i totally agree with you. Practice and consistency is the key to dominating anything! Ive heard nothing but success stories from people who are consistent. However, the consistency does not just lie within posting schedule. It is also with ideas and motivation and drive. When consistency is consistent in every aspect of the process it leaves little to no room for absolute failure. I’m glad you brought that up! :gift_heart:

1 Like

Brayin, thats so true. I think about this all the time. It’s a part of the whole ‘theres always someone better than you and willing to work harder’ concept. This motivates me to always be working on something and learning something new bc talent is easy. working hard isn’t.:gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

1 Like

Work smarter on what u need to work hard on!

Consistency obviously and never post anything you wouldn’t feel comfortable showing others

2 Likes

Totally!! I like that. The concept of working smarter is easily forgotten when it comes to ambitions because people want things so badly. But we have to be able to self reflect. Self reflecting is asking ourselves “what am I doing wrong? What works and what doesn’t?” Doing that will take you a long way.

Amen, sister!

1 Like

Since you’re a singer and if you wanted to upload 7 days a week:
Day 1: reaction & critque of your fans’ content
Day 2: original content (vlog, song, etc)
Day 3: Do a review of one of your fans channels you like
Day 4; interview one of your fans
Day 5: Do a Remake by doing your own version of your fan’s content (for example; making a vlog in the style of casey nesitst, a cover song of one your fans content, etc)
Day 6: Do a Collab with your fans of some sort (making a video together, song, make up tutorial where each record a step to make one video)
Day 7: Tip of the week on growing your channel, life, etc

You could take all 7 suggestions , and do them once a week to give you more time. Because of the format you’ll never run out of content now

2 Likes