Adding Privacy for Videos

Don’t you guys think that we should have an opportunity to Change our Video uploaded on V2’s Privacy? like some videos are made a little bit ugly because when you go upward you start hating previous videos of yours and you dont wanna delete them as memories just keep in vine app by keeping it ‘Only Me’ Privacy that no one else can see.

5 Likes

to decrease the amount of duplicate posts, please search up the topic prior to creating one :slight_smile:

V2 community photo album! ;p

1 Like

Ok let me change it.*

Can you move the topic to General Discussion please? @kaden

Did it :smiley:

2 Likes

already done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some social media has an option to make your account private or public type thingy. Maybe that would work have your friends be able to see it. If the video or whatever is really cringy, i wouldnt want to see the cringy video either.

3 Likes

I like it. Sort of how Youtube allows you to unlist videos, and Instagram has that feature where you can archive posts. On top of the private/public feature, it would help so you can chose specific videos to take down without fully deleting them, so you can look back later and cringe at yourself :grin:

2 Likes

Thats Absolutely what i thought hahahaah ! Laugh at my cringe videos.

3 Likes

Its an uncomfortable experience we all enjoy doing to ourselves. I have videos on youtube that I made when I was a middle schooler that are unlisted AND BETTER STAY THAT WAY. God help me if I ever get famous and someone hacks it :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

hahhahaha! Emmaaa hack them Cringes! Hope we get fame thats what i can say now lol @LeaElizabeth .

1 Like

I would love that! To archive them like on Instagram!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah by this feature we can keep videos for as longer as we want without anyone watching.

1 Like

That would be good. Making a vine private. I think that should be a feature

2 Likes

Yeah , Hope this post gets seen by @dom So he can think about it.

1 Like

i love the option of making certain vines “my eyes only” something like snapchats memories feature

2 Likes

I love this! I think it’d be really beneficial to have an option to archive or have posts be for my eyes only.

2 Likes

Yeah Hoping to get This option at V2 app.

1 Like

Yeah Hope so we get this option in V2 App.

2 Likes