'Add to Favorites' Option to V2 App

Hey people, How would it be if we get an option like (Youtube having Watch later and playlist stuffs) (Facebook having Save post) and we get ‘Add to favorites’ option in V2 App so we can add our favorite v2’s to list for keeping it to see again and again or show friends because sometimes without adding vines to Favorite list you might never see that vine again or search for it.

8 Likes

I asked about it too. I would love a WATCH LATER option. In case I can’t watch it right away.

4 Likes

That would be awesome I hated when I found a really funny vine, forgot to like it, and it was lost forever :frowning:

2 Likes

Change topic to Ideas and Features :smiley:

1 Like

That could be really cool. I don’t really use that for other apps, but I think it for V2 it would probably be worth it.

1 Like

Just did it

2 Likes

I like that idea!

1 Like

We need this!

1 Like

I feel this could be like a “collections”. I know I keep my favorite memes and such in collections on instagram for quick find.

2 Likes

Yes! This is a must! Also that way people aren’t selfish with their likes because they want to be able to find that one video they thought was funny.

2 Likes

People normally use the like button for that when there is no watch later option. This feature would be great for the reason it tells for itself and so people would use the like button for the meant purpose.

1 Like

I like that idea, i hope that Dom can put it in V2

1 Like

@ItsMeJoseGChacin Yeah :wink:

@Matty hahah same issue here.

**@AIexander She did it. **

@KatieMoe Yeah lets see if dom does it.

@jennifer Thanks.

@OreoStealer Thanks mate.

@Tiana Yay

@dskotak Yeah Damn right.

@JoshAlanSmith yeah i got your point mate.

@galambastwins Yeah some people like for some other issues but adding to favorite list would be Good.

4 Likes

@ThomyBalca Yeah its possible but it depends on @dom

1 Like