Activities

So what actitivites have you done to keep yourself entertained while staying at home due to the coronavirus ?

11 Likes

Cooking, and working out from home

3 Likes

I always stay at home anyways…

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to clean but mostly record bytes and play video games. Oh and watching tons of tv/movies.

4 Likes

Discord chat w/ the squad and doing a research project :sob: (byte videos as well)

6 Likes

Filming, playing my Ps4/Nintendo switch, and watch movies

3 Likes

I got a switch and now I’m just waiting for animal crossing to come out (definitely using a butt ton of free data too)

2 Likes

Living on Byte and cookies :cookie: here.

2 Likes

Chillin, kickin’ it back, taking practice exams, hitting the gym. Trying my best not to go out…but gonna have to open a bank account soon :^)

4 Likes

Writing happy thoughts on a decorative journal with a glittery pen, writing down story ideas, looking at these forums, and posting on byte! :grin:

1 Like

Can’t do much since the Starbucks I like to sit at to do work is only for drive thru, lifetime fitness gym just announced closure for at least 2 weeks, my daughter is out of school till end of the month, and other minor inconveniences.

But hey, we are alive and well, and this gives us time to not be rushing to one place or another. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise - cause I’m guilty of just not appreciate slowing down and doing not much of anything :blush:

5 Likes

Literally all I do is scroll Byte and watch the S&P500 crash lol.

3 Likes

Sleep all day, avoiding schoolwork, endless scrolling on Twitter and Byte

Damn I am exhausted

3 Likes

Lot’s of music, playing games on the Switch, and wondering how long exactly this will go on.

1 Like

I’ve been going on walks in nature every day and it’s soul cleansing. Parks and trails are still open and there’s enough space and few enough people (in some places almost none) that you needn’t be within 50 feet of anyone, so it’s safe for all.

2 Likes

I did that today. Needed it.

2 Likes

Honestly, my day-to-day hasn’t changed in the slightest. Hm :thinking: I guess I pee more

1 Like

me just posting bytes, getting caught up on some anime and planning to do youtube videos

1 Like

I finally got a home pole, and it is up and running, so I’ve been practicing my pole skills! I’m also working from home, so since I can’t do any wet lab experiments, I’m just preparing the manuscript we’re trying to get out by this summer.

1 Like

playing the Switch, drawing, making Bytes

3 Likes