About the v2 community forum

So do you have Any suggestions to make this Forum still better or do you have any Complaints ? Review about the forum

1 Like

I just hope it doesn’t die yet :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I hoty l hope it wont

2 Likes

True Words

I just wish we can change our username an unlimited amount of times because I think there’s a limit for it

1 Like

It’s nice that we got a lot of ideas flowing and it’s even better how it’s transformed into a place to just casually talk to people :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get excited when there’s new topics made because it’s nice to see that people are still active using the forums conversating :blush:

But sometimes when a new recent topic might be 50%-70% related to another topic that’s from, for example, early January, I don’t think it’s toooo bad because it kinda revives the old topic from the dead ya know? :thinking: And some people might not have been in the forums around that time to see the topic

Unless someone searches for the topic related to there’s… but creating a new topic is kinda different from just replying because you get to start from a different viewpoint and you could add a poll & such

Just my two cents :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:Nice Such a Deep Thought Though

1 Like