About the Byte release🤔

I’m curious is they planning on releasing the app around spring time still are they changed it I’m kinda lost now because summer is near so I’m just wondering about that???

5 Likes

they haven’t said otherwise, so assuming spring is still the plan

5 Likes

Let’s not forget that we still have May and June… so 2 months til summer

6 Likes

That would be a big shock to the world. I would be really upset if that is the case :frowning:

I mean they are running betas now, I doubt it will get postponed again … if the Beta has now been made available to some users surely it won’t take another 2 full months to release. My best bet is late May to early June. Once the 2nd phase of Beta is in and invites will be made available then it won’t be long at all till we get the app/

I do believe that if they work hard on fixing the bugs which were found within the Beta asap and we get the 2nd phase then there is no way it will miss the deadline. ( Maybe by next Bulletin which is Bulletin 6. We can get a full release date ;)/

We all have faith in this to be delivered in the time it was promised to be which is (Spring).

Come on Byte team make us proud <3 We love you all <3

2 Likes

The beta test release was quite delayed and they’ve found some sizeable bugs, so it’ll take a while to fix those because they’ve mentioned they’re a small team. After the next few tests and f&f, I’m sure they’ll be prepping for the full app release.

Have patience, we’ve waited this long. A little bit longer won’t hurt.

6 Likes

It’s release when you start smashing your keyboard

2 Likes