About Dom new project

Should we be exited about the new project again I’m so scared I dont wanna build my Hope’s up again like he did with v2, who else kinda feel that way???

6 Likes

This new project basically is V2, it’s just a fresh new start at a similar idea

7 Likes

I just hope he sticks with it this time I’m just scared to be excited again lol

4 Likes

Notice that this wasn’t announced on Twitter.

Mainly, only the active members of the forum know this. That means less pressure to put in everything that people want, and building the app again with feedback from people who actually just want v2 to come back, and Dom and the staff to succeed, not people who just want beta.

7 Likes

I didn’t even think about that, makes sense.

2 Likes

Yeah, if you check Dom’s recent tweet, you can see the kind of responses that this forum used to be flooded with:

“like to release :vine:ine 2”
“Stop playing with us Dom”
“When’s beta?”
“Ban old :vine:iners”

6 Likes

Good answers!!! I feel what you saying now, so I guess I can get excited about it now

4 Likes

Also not to mention the legal stuff

4 Likes

Wow that’s super true didn’t think about that

3 Likes

I thought he tweeted a lot about it. He even tweeted a screen recording of the app in it’s alpha stage. He tweeted about what color it was going to be, and multiple videos under 6 seconds.
Maybe I’m just confused. What exactly did he not announce on twitter?

3 Likes

His “an update on things” pinned post. Explaining to us exactly what it was he was doing, ect.

1 Like

Oh yeah I suppose he has only really given clarification to the people on the forums. Neat.

4 Likes

I’m so glad that I’m apart of the forums, we get to see updates before twitter, how cool is that? (And the people here are AMAZING too.)

5 Likes

Yeah I’m happy we can all usually navigate very well around the small blips of arguments and meanness that sometimes happens. This is a very supportive environment :raised_hands::grin:

3 Likes

I know! It’s great to be apart of this wonderful community. You’re awesome too, you know!

3 Likes

this is awesome i’m so excited

3 Likes