Ability to Switch Between Accounts

YES! This would be very convenient

1 Like

It would definitely be super useful !

damn, weird how this wasn’t brought up before, I mean I probably would end up having more than one account, so I definitely would love this to be a feature

3 Likes

It’s definitely been Brought up before But I definitely agree that it needs to be a feature. The way I hope to run my account actually relies a lot in multiple accounts so I’d hope we could have easy switching!

5 Likes

Same! I’d love to see this feature in the new app!

2 Likes

Yea I was surprised I haven’t seen it !

Me too :)!

1 Like

If you search “multiple accounts” there are quite a few but I am surprised none of the threads made took off or anything!

2 Likes

Yes! Great idea. What if we could have different accounts for different things? Like you had 3 accounts, a comedy account, a singing account, and one of those meme edit accounts. That’d be a lot of work, but at the same time, a lot of fun!

2 Likes

lmao I’ve brought up the instagram thing too a couple months ago. it’s a good idea. very convenient rather than having to log in and out and re-typing your user and password.

3 Likes

it’s a good idea for people who would like to have more than one account. i just want one but it’s good.

1 Like

I’d love for this to be a thing. It would make switching accounts a lot easier.

2 Likes

For sure !

I would love to see this in the app, I’ll definitely use it :blush:

2 Likes

Definitely! I would love this because I’m planning on having a comedy, music, and martial arts account!

1 Like

Idea was mentioned here All Ideas/Suggestions For V2
It’s a good feature to have for all those people who actively use multiple accounts

6 Likes

Thanks !!

nice new logo

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: Still working on it to fit a whole theme for my channel (once i start uploading proper vids)

3 Likes

Having the ability to switch between accounts is so important!

1 Like