A trip down memory lane

These forums have been around for a little over 9 months, and we’ve been here for some of the best, worst, and simply weirdest times!

What are some of your favorite memories from the forums? Lets get some nostalgia pumpin!

8 Likes

When we hit 5k comments for sure

8 Likes

Heck yeah man

3 Likes

Back in when i got that fake V2 text and everyone was spamming me saying join :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Idk if this is a specific moment, but I remember coming on at the beginning, when I didn’t have an account, and there would be like 20 new topics everyday. That just felt so awesome to me~~~

4 Likes

My favorite moments, ironically, were the moments when the forums were the least active. That period of time after Dom said v2 was postponed and a lot of people because inactive and some even left entirely. That moment was very important to me because I stayed strong and thought that it was just a little setback and that we’d get what we want eventually. And look at us now! I think it’s safe to say this long wait was worth it. :blush:

5 Likes

I agree! Even though i left for a moment, it was still nice when our community built

4 Likes

Counting

1 Like

When someone completed the count and it still kept on going :joy:

1 Like

When everyone participated in the countto 5k.
Also, they whole fake vine come back…which is here again.

1 Like

The almost heart attack when Dom postponed the project in June :persevere:

1 Like

Basically just the hype and the excitement right at the beginning and how active everyone was. So glad to see that it’s like this again now :star_struck: