A Simple Montage of all the Partners!

Congratulations and great job, partners! I wanted to see you all highlighted in one place somehow, so I made this video. I can’t wait to see what you all do as the first wave of the partner program!

It is imperfect and I welcome someone to take it and make it better. I’ll even send the source file to you if you want. In particular, I used Jen and Kat’s “It’s a Byte” which is fantastic, but might get repetitive after 3 minutes or so. :smiley:

45 Likes

Thank you for this!!!

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Oh my god I CACKLED that you chose the one of me singing about my dead and alive pets :joy::joy::joy::joy: skskskkskskkskskkskkkskksk I love this!

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:I love that one!

2 Likes

Wow. That was exciting… and that epic ending :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Finished with my favorite chair!

2 Likes

I never thought I’d see myself spitting out a peep to @jenandkat 's music😂 This is so sweet and awesome thank you so much🥺

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Are you going to share this to Twitter? If not do you mind if I do? It’s awesome

3 Likes

Go for it!

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, y’all are QUICKKKKK! editing skills :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

This is great thank you

3 Likes

Hahaha uouuuuu

1 Like

Love the never ending loop of Bbbbbbabababa BYTE :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :heart:

2 Likes

@Blvckaladdin @KaylaGarner You’re welcome! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Gaahhhhh I love all the creators! I know it was a tough call for picks. I love seeing this compilation! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Bro, this is so dope and pure CLASS! Thank you for making this and highlighting these amazing creators!

1 Like

This is really cool, thank you so much for putting this together!!!:heart:

1 Like