A recruit from each country

I saw someone commenting about choosing a person from each country this is a cool idea but what I think is, Choose someone from each country and make the app go viral with spreading the word, advertising with small banners, cars and etc. People here would like to work for byte and dom for sure. You can recruit one person from every country, leaving the primary countries where you already have contacts. Countries like Turkey, Iran, India, Pakistan, Saudi, Dubai, Japan, China and many more. One person will handle everything from that country with the help of community and Creators. This will be easy for the team as well as it will be good for the app. The person you recruit can get more advertisement for the company and can give more partner program in that country. This will give a boost to not only the app but also the creators. Thank you

3 Likes

belive me or not but i was that guys who sad that :). i like idea that will be good way to boost the app and reach more people. @dom
But unfortunately i think first 100 person will be chosen in US.

First 100 has been chosen already and some are from Australia, UK, & Canada. I am talking about the future not about this partner program

2 Likes

one of the admins text me it would be in US Only.!

1 Like

Hey wtf how do you know this

1 Like

Iā€™m confuzzled

1 Like

I asked Cami_p and she said that they got green signal for some countries outside USA (which I think is really good) and the countries are Canada, Australia & UK but no India as for now

1 Like
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brazil
  • Bulgaria
  • Croatia
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Georgia