A quick thank you

Beta phase two has just ended, and I wanted to thank everyone from the beta for making the weekend so fun, and the byte team for all the work they put in.

I haven’t felt as much enjoyment from posting anything in years and years, so it’s really great to feel like I’m actually having fun posting! I’m sure that a lot of people feel the same way, so I did intend on ending the beta with a thank you video, but timing and stuff didn’t work out.

Great weekend, can’t wait to see the compilation because to be honest most of my time on the app was just posting, so I’m sure I missed a lot.

Was really cool to see so many people that I’ve literally never talked to before, hopefully some of you will join the discord and we can all get to know each other more!

Shame you guys will never see what this video was meant to be though :pensive: :metal:

edit:hopefully this is ok to not be in the beta category since it only shows what dom has shown himself, and doesn’t really tell anything lol

20 Likes

:sob::sob:That’s amazing bro :pray:I know this app will be awesome. Maybe next time…

4 Likes