A quick thank you to everyone

Real quick I just want to say thank you to everyone on these forums for being so helpful and kind day after day. Always so positive and willing to help. Going out of there way to make sure everyone is included and feels like part of the byte family. Have yet to meet a bad apple on these forums. I have high hopes for the future of this app with so many positive and compassionate users. Were gonna make this app amazing with so many bright and thoughtful people pioneering the community.
Thank you all. Much love :heart:

27 Likes

Well said :clap:

5 Likes

Wow yes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We really do have a wonderful community :heart:

7 Likes

One of the top communities I’ve been apart of. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Totally agree! Most peaceful community

6 Likes

I wasn’t able to do vine as much but as soon as Byte comes out, I’m going to be posting every single day 24/7. Also my biggest goal is to get other people in this world to join Byte and let them know it’s from the creator of vines

7 Likes

Best community I have been a part of :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

The Byte Family :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Let me introduce myself …

3 Likes

i love these people :green_heart:

2 Likes

Amen to that my brotha! :pray:#ByteFam

3 Likes

Everyone is so kind on here and I love it :slight_smile::slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lets do this team Byte. Its going to be epic

4 Likes

epicccccc

2 Likes

I will say this forum is very postive

4 Likes

oh boy… hahaha!

1 Like

The community is pretty much the chill-est and nicest community. Y’all are really awesome. Y’all make me have a great time interacting with all of you. You make me feel so motivated. I love how we all get excited together. Also, seeing people from here getting together irl makes my heart pure and happy

3 Likes

Thank you to Dom and the team work so hard for this to make it happen :heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

I’ve been kinda inactive but hell yes. This is a really amazing community

1 Like