A new channel called Other? That's cool 😎

Very cool

16 Likes

I hope this is just a temporary channel to post to until more channels arrive haha.

2 Likes

This is all we need, it’s perfect

5 Likes

we need /gaming /memes and recent back tho lol

3 Likes

They can go in other, thats why its so good :sunglasses: :thinking::+1: yeah they will add them, there’s a new suggest catagory tab. And latest is back

3 Likes

really? latest is back? awesome!

3 Likes

Interesting category :thinking: 1 video but I see multiple

3 Likes

It’s kinda like trash… but you can put effort into it. Make a trash masterpiece… but trash is low effort vibes so thats where The Others come in. And you can put art and gaming and FACTS in here. :thinking: and catagory mash ups ! No rules maybe? I like it

2 Likes

I think “Other” needs to stay permanently :joy:
Especially for someone like me whose ideas don’t really match ‘The rules’ of most channels.
This is my new home… … … … … … … … … … Until they release more

5 Likes

The no rules channel… and no mods channel :sunglasses::grin::+1:

8 Likes

/Other is pretty sweet ngl

2 Likes

/other is the badlands of byte.

5 Likes

I don’t think /other should be thought of as being similar to /trash. There are a lot of bytes that can’t fit in a category that can also be high quality and purposeful, so not like trash.
Also I think the category should stay no matter how many new categories are added in order to not stifle people’s creativity.

My point is i can see the catagory like trash but edited trash vids… because the channel can be many things to many people. This was just a throw away thread to celebrate the new channel and devs making supportive changes, it’s not a serious topic analysing what each channel is, just some fun input to the updates… further information suggests the channel is there for homeless vids posted in the wrong catagory… either way until absurdist is a catagory, this is a fun place for me to post. :+1:

1 Like

wowzers who’s the baddie with the green hair?

2 Likes

I think your bytes go here if they don’t match the category u originally placed it in

That’s fucking amazing