A message to Dom and the Byte Team

Hey guys, I just wanted to say you’re doing a great job! @dom @Byte

Just wanted to show appreciation for how hard you guys are working in on the app!

I’d always hoped a video app would come along that put creativity first.

I’m 100% on board with the vision and have been ever since I head byte was in development.

So from me and the byte community we just wanted to say, keep pushing we will keep pushing to bring our followers over from other platforms!

I’ve never in my entire life been part of a community like this, I literally am closer to my byte fam than friends in my own city. Because I can relate to them, because we’re all creators with the same mindset.

This app has a community like nothing I have ever seen, I’ve been putting out a video a day since launch.

Let’s keep pushing, the world needs byte, the world needs to put creativity first! Creativity is what inspires the world, it’s what gives so many of us something exciting to wake up for in the morning, to create.

Much Love

37 Likes

This is so sweet!!

5 Likes

This community is family

6 Likes

Yesss :blue_heart: 100%

1 Like

:metal::blue_heart::metal: queen of yeeyee herself!

2 Likes

Well said, authentic! :star2::love_you_gesture:t4:

3 Likes

Inspiring words :relaxed:

2 Likes

Great message bro I am FolksloveAK and I approve this message :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Thanks Folks :metal::blue_heart:

1 Like

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::pleading_face::metal: thank youuuu!

2 Likes

Thanks Pac :blue_heart::metal:

2 Likes

Yes yes yesss I agree!

3 Likes

Ditto! I love this place. It feels like home. :slight_smile::heartbeat:

3 Likes

Honestly i can’t wait to see how far byte will come especially you as well. You are amazing with all of your videos and edits and i wish you the best in all your success :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I’M STONKS AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

1f6587ef646ee64b

7 Likes

I’m excited and anxious to see where Byte will be in 6 months - I’m analytical by nature and observe the trends. One thing that doesn’t lie - trends and numbers. Have a bless weekend and hope you guys got enough ToiletPaper for next 9 months like everyone in Phoenix, Henry

2 Likes

Cyberhugz 4 all of y’all

1 Like

Y’all are fam in the most literal sense

2 Likes

Guys I love talking with people in their byte comments so much! I also love how many of the big name Byters are constantly commenting their too!

Bro we’re such a family. We may be small for now, many of us are getting to know each other and it’s great.

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Yes! This community is amazing, and what I’ve realized is I haven’t really taken time to realize that I need to be more engaging and open with it more, which is what I’m gonna try to start doing here soon! :blush:

1 Like