A Magical Goodbye! 🧙‍♂️

Where to start… (I’ll try and not make this long!)

So as this forum comes to a close I just wanna say idk what to say :joy: NO but srlsy thanks for being here for me! I’m talking about when I came out as the gayest of the gayyyss! You all were so supportive and I felt welcome and happy (until depression took over me lol kinda not lol)

I’m going to tag and thank those who have supported me on twitter soon so be on the lookout for that! Other than that… idk what else to say. At least byte isn’t going ok, we will still be here creating videos and what not so don’t go away on byte PLEASSSE :sob:

Thank you aaaand yeah… like my blue hair?? I hope to… ban… my depression soon… g-get it, no… ok. Imma go and reply to others saying goodbye and stuff soooo

BYE! :heart::blue_heart:

-Nathan J :wave:

12 Likes

Bye Nathan, its been fun :wave: :aww:

1 Like

See you, Nathan. Times were tumultuous, but thanks for being here and being part of the experience. I hope you beat that depression to a pulp and you become stronger for it, and live a beautiful and fulfilled life. Safe travels, and don’t forget to take a step back every once in a while to reflect! See ya, Magical Man :green_heart:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks for my drawing!! :purple_heart::purple_heart::raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

it’s been a pleasure

1 Like

Got spotlight on the ‘last’ day yayyy! :sob::raised_hands:t2:

Thank You ALLL!!! :sob:

1 Like