A lot of people think V2 is launching tomorrow

no. there are no official twitter accounts.

9 Likes

I think I’ve seen a few people saying “OH BOY V2 LETS GO YEEEE” but we’ve probably made them disappointed now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Watch it be a trending topic on twitter and everyone is about be hyped up for absolutely no reason; but it’s okay because whenever the actual app releases, they’ll be really hyped up the second time around, download it, and vine away.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I think it’s launching later this year. Not sure though.

3 Likes

Yes, as of right now there is no set date, but we’re hoping it’s later this year :grin:

3 Likes

fingers crossed! hope it comes out in the summer then, will have plenty of time to create some videos.

2 Likes

maaaan i just can’t wait for it to be out! im already too excited that its actually COMING OUT wooooooooop

3 Likes

I saw those tweets too! That’s how I found this forum :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi @dom I have an important topic that I feel must be created but sadly I have to wait 14 hours, may you please find a way to let me post just this one?

1 Like

Thanks for the info, not trying to sound rude :sweat:.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s going to be out anytime soon

Maybe a few months ?

1 Like

Isn’t it safe to say that if the original product for which V2 is based upon had MILLIONS of subscribers and users, that it must have been almost perfect? So, why not make V2 like “that other product” and launch sooner. What worries me is how long the launch of V2 is taking. It seems like the reason the original product worked was because it was super-easy and super-simple!

Also, can somebody help explain why I can only reply to thread and I cannot create a new thread/question?

1 Like

You’re comparing the development time of V2 to the simplicity of Vine. You have no idea how long Vine took to make

I agree @lbrcr. I am just very hopeful that V2 is as simple & easy to use as the original! I think that was the “secret sauce,” the simplicity. I could scroll through funny videos endlessly, and it was a fun app to use throughout the day! Do you think V2 will be? And are there any Beta versions yet that I can try?

I don’t care as how long it will be released. But the quality of the app. Will it live up to the hype and it’s dead brother? We will just have to see!

@GrandDad Something worked fantastically the first time around, considering it had millions of users. So hopefully the creators maintain the same magic formula.

Hopefully! I have a lot of faith in @dom , and he and his team will work hard to make the predecessor of an app enjoyed by all age groups, all around the world!

when it launching the app

thank you for that