A Lil Something To Help With Anxiety

Stumbled across this on Twitter a while ago and thought I’d bring it to the world of V2. I feel like there are probably people (including myself) who could benefit from this, so I hope it helps! :smile:

IMG_5566

17 Likes

That’s a great tip! Anxiety can be seriously crippling and its so difficult to deal with whether its yourself or a close friend that has it.

Also, charge your phone!!!

8 Likes

It is, undoubtedly. It just sucks so bad because it can stop you from doing so much and you can miss out on so many opportunities :weary:

Haha, that was from this morning, it’s been charged since then dw :joy:

5 Likes

Yes that is the exact mindset I try to have when I’m really anxious!

3 Likes

thank you so much! it will definitely help especially since exams are coming up.

4 Likes

No problem! :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries! Hope it helps! :blush:

1 Like

Anxiety is horrible, it limits you and constantly makes you overthink stuff. To anyone who is going through anxiety remember that it doesn’t last forever and focus on what you can do and in the present

3 Likes

Ugh I used to suffer from mad social anxiety 3 years ago…still do but not as much… I just had to get out of the comfort zone to get used to it…the pain period was rough…but I’m. A better person than what I was before

2 Likes

It does and it sucks so bad because your brain marks everything as unsafe even if its totally okay e.g. asking for a pen in class or something :persevere:

Same here, I’m still an awkward mess but I’m not as panicky :sweat_smile: but that’s great to hear!

I’m glad you changed! An upgrade is all we need to be the better version of ourselves.

2 Likes

Thank youu :kissing_heart: but indeed it is, learning, progressing , becoming the best we can be, for sure is the way forward! :smile:

1 Like

First, Awesome post :smiley:

Second, November 4th 2018??

1 Like

I don’t really struggle with anxiety but thanks for sharing, I’m sure this could help lots of people :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem! I hope it does :blush:

1 Like

Thank You.

2 Likes

No problem :hugs:

1 Like