A guide for new comments

hi everyone i’m gabe i been here awhile and i am sick of seeing these posts of u guys confused about weather your comments r positive or negative. here is a guide (:slight_smile:

no❤️ - joke it’s like sarcastic no but not meant to be mean

yes❤️ - joke just like sarcastic no

anything with like distorted words or emoji lyrics like heart :heart: been :lips: broke :pleading_face: - joke omg it’s funny just laugh

most ppl my age r jus joking around but some may go a little far. do not fight aha jus block. if u have any more questions please ask!!

37 Likes

The comment poetry is hilarious. :joy:

14 Likes

Lmao thank u for educating :skull:

6 Likes

Very much needed. Can we expand this post with more please? lol

5 Likes

This is a sound on tiktok. they spam to be funny

4 Likes

i’ll make a video explaining everything soon

4 Likes

add-on!!-
those “poems” you all discuss are actually just kind of troll comments of random lyrics or words that are mashed up with emojis!! for example,-

martha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: was :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: an :partying_face: average :dog2: dog :barber: she :tipping_hand_woman:t2: went :speaking_head: aërf :angry:ærf :rage: and :pensive: ērr​:confounded: when :girl:t2: she :lips: ate :alien: some :dna: alphabet :ramen: soup :lipstick: then :razor: what :rose: happened :brain: was :bath:t2: bizarre :shower:

• basically just making any basic phrase or string of words into a comedic sequence, all just sarcastic stuff that’s been a trend on tt lately ^^ sorry for all the millennials with the trolls and fairy comments haha

aaa i just realized the emojis dont work on this my apologies😔

11 Likes

welcome :eye: :lips: :eye: tell the other gen z ppl we come in peace :v:

6 Likes

(also emojis work on the forums but u have to space them from the words)

6 Likes

haha ofc!! just know the “burn the millennials” humor is completely satire, we mean no real harm and no one actually thinks you’re a pedophile nor do we want to execute you all😳

5 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: thank god

3 Likes

yay another gen z helping me cultivate everyone. anywho we made a byte insta gc wanna be in it ?

3 Likes

uhh sure i’ll be using an anon acc tho😝 - n13ll13 is the user

1 Like

I came from TikTok yesterday and basically most of us have been collecting these comments for months and just storing them in our notes. They’re not meant to be negative at all! I completely see how they can be annoying but it’s basically just our way of shit posting and not meant to be taken any way other than that. Comments such as “𝔁𝓾𝓮 :cold_face: 𝓱𝓾𝓪 :fairy:‍♀ 𝓹𝓲𝓪𝓸 :heart_eyes_cat: 𝓹𝓲𝓪𝓸 :moyai: 𝓫𝓮𝓲 :japanese_goblin: 𝓯𝓮𝓷𝓰 :star_struck: 𝔁𝓲𝓪𝓸 :smirk_cat: 𝔁𝓲𝓪𝓸 :footprints: “ I have no idea if you can delete comments on byte but if you can I would suggest just doing that if you don’t want them on your page!

6 Likes

Yeah haha just joeks!!! who cares if they’re mean and cruel and shitty to tell other people to die!!! my personal enjoyment is all that matters!!!

5 Likes

that’s the humor of this generation. we’re mean as hell but it’s all sarcasm

3 Likes

omg what language is that

1 Like

SKAISKSLALSBLMAO. i-

chinese HHAHAHA its a trending tiktok audio that went on mainly “alt” tiktok and its used in situations where someone is saying something serious and the other person responds with “b****, xue hua piao piao bei feng xiao”

3 Likes