A few things you love about yourself?

Hear me out:

Sometimes it’s so easy to forget about the good qualities about yourself that make you unique. What is one thing you love about yourself, and if you don’t have something you love about yourself, what do wish you had?

I’ll start us off. Mine empathy and self reflecting. I find it simple to understand someone especially if I can relate.:heart:

10 Likes

Everything.

3 Likes

Be able to learn from old mistakes is actually life changing. I love that I can do that, it’s seriously amazing and I love every moment of my capability to do it.

Minecraft is a v close second though

5 Likes

I’m a loyal ass bih
Thanks

3 Likes

I have a mediocre sense of humour

4 Likes

Hehe genius.

1 Like

Oh wow, I love that. Don’t stop keep it up. That’s such a good trait to have❤️

Minecraft is pretty good too

3 Likes

Everyone needs a friend like u :heart:

1 Like

Same, me too

3 Likes

I like how positive I am, even if I’m going through something horrible :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That is such a strong trait to have. I think if everyone had that mentality, it would be easier for people to communicate and get along rather than assuming things. It would allow people to understand a lot better if everyone was positive in tough situations. Definitely hold on to that! I think it will take you a long way!:gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

4 Likes

My perfect eyebrows

3 Likes

Totally agree with you on this!!
It’s not always easy and when I look back to the beginning of this year, I went through a lot.
But somehow I got through all the drama and I always kept a positive mind, even if I didn’t look or feel like it.
I always told myself ‘it get’s better’ even when everything kept going bad for me.
But it really does guys :wink:!
No matter what you are going through: It really gets better :heart_decoration:!!

3 Likes

OoooOooO i wanna see those eyebrows :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Wow thank you for that! I really want to be that way bc there can be a voice in our heads that’s negative, bitter and doubtful & we don’t need that. If we train ourselves to think better & surround ourselves with people who are just as positive it’s beneficial for everyone. What you put in is what you get out!:gift_heart::gift_heart:

3 Likes

Aw you’re such a sweetheart, ml. Never change x

Summary

ps, mine is:

i love my lips, and i wish i had more self confidence.

2 Likes

You too!!! That’s okay, jay. Just work on telling yourself that you are beautiful. Write it down on something and post it on your mirror. Read it everyday. It is gonna feel weird, but the more you do it, the better you will feel the love and accept yourself for you.
Sometimes the root of our problems can come from comparing ourselves to others (not all cases), but we can forget that our differences are what make us beautiful. :gift_heart:

2 Likes

I take responsibility for most of my actions or at least some of them

2 Likes

Thats a really good one bc a lot of people can easily be in denial of their actions so props to you :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

Being able to be honest and truthful with good sound judgement in situations, my openness to learn different point of views from other people (which helps build wisdom), & my ability to think outside the box with enthusiasm that brings out my individuality :grin: :sparkles:

~ Adri

2 Likes