A decline in upload quality?

I can’t tell if it’s me or not but it feels like video quality has declined recently, if you are uploading from camera roll.

Anyone else notice this?

21 Likes

I second this

5 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

I personally haven’t, but that’s not to say y’all haven’t. Weird.

1 Like

YEP! Yes, yes!!
Correct. I said this but they ignored me cuz yeah

1 Like

My videos already came in super blurry, but I see people like my brother and beegenics and stuff posting videos clear as day.

I haven’t noticed a decrease per se but any change that’ll make my videos not drop 2 tiers of quality during compression would be immensely appreciated

5 Likes

To be honest, my video quality has always been shit, so I don’t think I- oh, wait… you meant visually. Hm… that, I have no idea.

5 Likes

Yeah, same. Maybe cause I have an older phone. I did a test where I uploaded, then downloaded, then uploaded THAT video and so forth and it got out of hand quickly. Haha!

2 Likes

Oohhhhh, you’re BROTHERS!! Everything makes sense now. :laughing:

1 Like

Think it differs between ios/ android? Android always in rear place smh

1 Like

:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: ??? should I be recording in lower quality or something? how/why do other people have crisp clear videos while my cat gets compressed into a blob :frowning:

2 Likes

It must have something to do with the type of phone used but I’m thinking more people have issues with this than people who dont

I have the same issue. I’ve tried recording using a few different video settings on my iPhone and it doesn’t make a difference. My videos are beautifully crisp and clear until I upload and they end up blurry or pixelated.