A creator that inspires you?

So, either off or on byte, who’s a creator who inspires you?

I’m going to have to say allintheory/Amanda is a big one for me, and also convincinghorse.

15 Likes

Kind of an inverse answer but the newer creators that come onto byte and show off what they like to do/create are the ones that always inspire me. Also those that actually are fun to interact with in comments and posts alike.

8 Likes

goopie

1 Like

He’s not on Byte (As of right now at least) But Thomas Sanders inspires me greatly. He kinda got my sense of humor on pinpoint and I just want to show that off to others. His love for Disney and musicals and animation just makes me so happy. Happiness is what keeps him going so I’m gonna try to do the same

2 Likes

@onkelchrispy, @MadameWombat @senorpequenos, @The_Ginger @Maddy_lions @thecatholicchurch @ConvincingHorse @_Orange and @mauro just to name a few - all people that work hard, have a unique voice, and are a positive force on the app.

Also Rhett and Link due to how they’ve transformed and grown as people over the years but still stayed true to themselves.

15 Likes

video editors

2 Likes

On byte it’s @gwynerso @Maddy_lions @Niko @FaizalDawx

7 Likes

nmillz1

4 Likes

Off byte it’s fatraccon and brookemonk and mooptopia

2 Likes

nigahiga

3 Likes

mr jaurshe​:pleading_face::pleading_face: ( also yeah i second rhett and link. absolute legends )

4 Likes

@gwynerso @FaizalDawx @Jaurshe @allintheory @niko @Maddy_lions @onkelchrispy @TomWho @DeCool @Zoebe4 @neefy and @bails
:eye::lips::eye:
this was l o n g uHm

14 Likes

:heart::heart: you’re one of the people I’d list from byte! Your artistic abilities, offbeat goofy humor, and all around supernatural kindness and goodness are a constant source of inspiration.

4 Likes

On Byte for me, OBVIOUSLY SenorP. SP should be on everyone’s list. Also Markwalmark, Ginger, Convincinghorse, the Catholic Church, M3JCNV, Onkel, ChadJamian, Phoolup, and soooooo many more that aren’t jumping to mind right now.
(edit: and Jaursh, or however you spell that)

Also I propose to the board to officially name Senorpequenos as the patron saint of Byte.

Off of Byte, Matt Post, Rhett & Link, RedLetterMedia, and of course, JEFF DUNHAM.

9 Likes

I know Daniel’s a Christian, so would that be blasphemy? Or is that only if he’s a catholic?

Either way, down for it.

4 Likes

YouTube: Definitely, Ryan Higa

friends irl :small_red_triangle:

who i stalk low key and inspires me…TomWho :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

byte: Kayla, Cowabunga, Stacey26, Punk, Byrnes Effect, Big Pants, OhhRobbin, Gopysyk, Utzdude, Orange, and many many more…!

2 Likes

On Byte @Jaurshe @ConvincingHorse @onkelchrispy @erma.fiend @SL8R_Boy @tomshea @Fookedonhonix

Off Byte Chris Fleming, Gus Johnson, Alyssa Limperis, Eva Victor, One Giant Hand (pixelatedboat), PilotRedsun… the list runs on far too long.

7 Likes

CHRIS FLEMING YES this is a full sentence lemme post please

4 Likes

@TomWho is absolutely ICONIC

3 Likes

You always have my back man. Thank you :orange_heart:

2 Likes