A Byte Hype Opportunity!

So Buzzfeed posted this hot mess…

And the comments are nothing but people telling them off about how NON-inclusive TikTok truly is.

Get on there. Tell them what’s up. Spread some love for Byte!

17 Likes

Literally every time people promote the app, so many people from the countries that byte’s not available in want to join it :sob: I know the app may not be ready for a surge of people, but now is the the best time to open the app up for these countries like India. I don’t think we can risk waiting for another opportunity like this to come again!!

11 Likes

True. However. Best thing we can do at the moment is continue to hype this app UNTIL it’s available. There’s a ton of people commenting on that article that do have access to Byte they just don’t know anything about it. My comment was the only one to bring it up.

7 Likes

Yes literally. They all say it’s not avail :frowning:

2 Likes

Ikr!!

2 Likes

Thanks fo the heads up @Jaurshe

Instead of finding excuses not to do something, I’ll get on it!

5 Likes

Just went and liked your comment and commented on it myself. Hopefully it only strengthens what you’re saying and doesn’t sound to sales-y.

4 Likes

What you said was EXCELLENT!
Thanks man!

3 Likes

I also dropped a comment!!

4 Likes

Got in there too :slight_smile:

I mean…really? Inclusive???

2 Likes

Yes! Great job guys!

Although now it looks like they may have buried the article, possibly due to all the negative feedback. I’m not finding it anywhere on their site even after going back pretty far. I can only get there from the link now. Coincidence? Maybe. Conspiracy? Mmmmmaaaaybe.

Or I’m just blind and I just overlooked it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I just went on there and tried to hype it up. Hopefully it brings a few more creators to the platform or at least get the word out more that byte even exists

3 Likes

I am a bit concerned that @dom and the byte twitter account have gone radio silent (dom is still tweeting, but not about byte, and the byte app hasn’t really tweeted since 5/31)

I’m seeing more and more people looking for an alternative to try, and with YouTube, Instagram and others jumping into the space-but not ready yet, now seems to be the perfect time to talk up byte to others in our socials.

Has there been any explanation as to what is going on with the Twitter handles?

2 Likes

I think we’re all wondering the same thing :sleepy:

2 Likes

Yup. I’m hoping it’s just crunch for a push for a big update.

But radio silence generally is not a good thing these days.

I’ve been burned too many times by Google nuking a program.