8 or 6.5 seconds

Are some welcoming of the maybe 8 second format or are you going to be a 6.5 second purist?

2 Likes

I think I am going to keep my posts to 6.5 unless the post needs the 8 for the idea.

3 Likes

Since i do art and sometimes struggle to get 2.5 second bytes from animation i think imma stick to 6.5 seconds. But im willing to try 8 seconds but dont think ill hit that 8 second limit too often. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Depends on what the video needs. I have videos that are 4 or 5 seconds, the extra 2 seconds are a blessing, but they won’t affect the way I thought of ideas… just how good I can make them

6 Likes

The 8 second format (in my opinion) is better suited for me since it allows me to not have to cut down words and actually finish my sentences (also giving some room to include more clips)

7 Likes

Long as it’s a :infinity:

7 Likes

Absolutely will be trying 8 seconds because that’s what the team wants us to do :muscle:t3: Purist or not we’re just testing what this could bring at the end of the day

4 Likes

I am really enjoying the 8 seconds. I feel like it gives me more flexibility with concept and editing. Testing vlogging… if you can call it that. :joy:

3 Likes

8 or multiples of 8 :neutral_face:

2 Likes

So do some of you already have access to the 8 seconds?

1 Like

ios beta link

1 Like

IDK. sometimes i don’t even need 6.5 seconds but sometimes need more than that! so i guess it depends on content and idea!

6.5 seconds is jazz. Improvise in the parameters. 8 seconds is big band. Feel an obligation to complete the entire song.

I like jazz, but this will allow certain songs from my archives loop. Will it be as naturally satisfying as 6.5 seconds? I’ll experiment with it when it’s available.

2 Likes

Is this a thing i can be apart of? I really want 8 second bytes because me as a comedy content creator, it gives me more time to fit in jokes. It sucks to ruin a joke by talking fast or speeding up the video.

What about an option when making a byte to set a length - ‘classic - 6.5s’, ‘byte - 8s’ or extended ‘?’

Categories for ‘perfect loops’, ‘best classic style’, etc… filter by length or whatever

3 Likes

8 seconds in the only reason I came back so easily 8 wins

Lol. Most of my stuff is closer to 3 seconds than 6.

On the other end, some of my timelapse stuff I have gone through crazy hoops to compress it down ton6 seconds. So I’m happy for both options.

1 Like

I want 8 secs for android

1 Like

i need 8 seconds for windows

1 Like

Same bruh

1 Like