5 Former Top Viners About Their Initial Impressions Of Successor App ‘Byte’

Read this Article

Thoughts on the article?

Hopefully, this inspires us to keep pumping out those OG contents, to be consistent (maybe), and patient about the app engagements/traffic.

26 Likes

you already know , with some time we gonna be on top baby :muscle:t4:

6 Likes

It’s like we’re ALL on the same frequency. lol Byte has been made with love since day 1. :heart:

6 Likes

Just finished reading the article. This article has inspired me so much!! It makes me want to pump out all kinds of content. It also has me wondering if I’m part of the partner program or not, I’m not sure how that works. I know I clicked a link on a topic in the forums to sign up for it via email? IDK but hopefully I’m part of that movement :fist: :fist: :fist:

4 Likes

Damn I was scared to read that but they all said positive things about the app which is inspiring :pray:

5 Likes

Yes ofc🚀

I like that video and gives me motivation :rocket::ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

I was astonished to hear what the former successful viners had to say about this app, what came to my mind is that it’ll probably they say something negative about ”2.0 of the vine” being a flop.

1 Like

Hopefully, it inspires more creators :rocket::ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

For every large app, there was a beginning period like this, and we are the founders of something beautiful.

1 Like

This shall mark as history :rocket::ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Love the positivity of the article, only a matter of time before the app blows up

1 Like

Inpatients folk are leaving which they’re missing out the opportunity :rocket::ok_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Fricken awesome

1 Like

Definitely epic :rocket::clap:t4: