360 music video

so i’m SHOOOOKETH right now lmfao

i saw this video on my recommended and clicked it because yesss love that girl and it said 360 video lmfao

the video starts playing and i see like only half of her in the corner and a black screen. then i moved to adjust the way i was sitting and saw the screen moved…omfg lmfao how cool is this!!

i thought “360 video” meant something else lmfao, i’m a little daft, i guess :joy:

i don’t know if the effect will work in your browser but watch this in your youtube app! this is so new to me so if i’m late to the party, oops lmfao

3 Likes
  • it doesn’t work in the browser; just checked lmfao so watch it via the youtube app!

Doooooppeeee

1 Like

seriously! :weary: wow, i’m here for this technology! has me jamming and walking around in circles lmfaoo

2 Likes

I’ve seen 360 video before; it’s cool and has improved over the last few years, but I still find it a little annoying that I scroll somewhere and miss out on other stuff going on in the video

1 Like

haha i hear you on that!

it’s so fascinating though, what was a previous one you’ve seen? i’d love to see how it’s improved (:

The last one that I remember off the top of my head was Casey Neistat’s vlog of the Oscars in 2016 (when Dicaprio finally won his)

Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/_PMb8bfAXtE

1 Like

ahhhhh that’s so cool! i’m so fascinated lmao :smile::smile:
i had no idea people were creating these types of videos!

Az broke my heart. Just pointing that out.

Gud, you wanna be my date instead?

2 Likes

lmfaoooo

and haha, pick me up at 8! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gotchu! You like Italian or hibachi better?

1 Like

Wherever you take her, you’ll have a great time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

hmm, we can do italian!
and hahaha @azadei you’re too kind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well I mean you is a 10/10 boo bear :heart:

1 Like

Gonna be obsessed with this song now, thank you :purple_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

the vibes from this music video though :ok_hand:t3::joy:

1 Like

wait, me or @azadei ? hahaha

you’re welcome :black_heart: ive been listening to it on repeat :weary:

1 Like

right! lmao :joy::black_heart:

No Az broke my heart. He’s like a 8 tho.

You are the only dime I see. If you were a coin, you’d be a quarter because you’re sweet.

(reference to a candy machine at the mall)

1 Like