3 things you'd change about the world and why?

Hey guys! Name 3 things you’d change about our planet - Dont forget to list why!

Three things I’d change are:
•Poverty
•War
•Generally bad people

I think it is pretty obvious as to why I’d change these things. I am somewhat a peaceful person when it comes to third world issues and I’m all about helping people. If I somewhat became V2 famous, I’d use my audience to promote good.

If I had one more option, I’d choose to increase chocolate supply as it’s running out :frowning:

But anyway thats me. I cant wait to hear your ideas :heart::heart:

7 Likes

Literally the same as you!
Poverty, War and just erase all bad things from this world.

5 Likes

Glad to see that people share the same views!

4 Likes

Exactly the same as you.

4 Likes

Violence, Discrimination and Poverty.

4 Likes

Infrastructure (I feel like we could do a whole lot better in making Earth amazing everywhere)
Food waste (there’s no reason anyone should be going hungry)
War (we’re wasting time battling with each other instead of collaborating on how to make humankind’s life better)

5 Likes

• Turn off the earth
• Wait 5 seconds
• Turn it back on

That usually fixes any issues just fine

8 Likes

I dont know what to say to this :sob::joy:

2 Likes

Same thing as Amelia… Violence, discrimination, poverty!!

3 Likes

I agree about the first point. You have to fit in and if you dont, you get discriminated. Its sad really

3 Likes

Society is a hypocritical, double standard b*tch. Hopefully V2 is more positive and caring

3 Likes
  1. I wish ppl would help each other out more
  2. I wish ppl were nicer and more understanding
  3. I wish money wasn’t a problem, or wasn’t so important in ppls daily life.

I’m pretty sure they’re self explanatory :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

World peace, end poverty, and a better president for the US lol

3 Likes

Racism… discrimination ofc and terrorism can’t stand those

6 Likes

Way to hit it blunt :joy::+1:

2 Likes
  1. More
    2.muffins
    3.please
4 Likes

omg hahah I’m cracking up

2 Likes
  • For everyone to have an equal education (as education decreases chances of neighbourhood violence and then everyone can get jobs, meaning that everyone will have a general source of income etc)
  • For the UN declaration of human rights to be LEGALLY BINDING, it isn’t right now which is why countries get away with everything and this reduces abuse and all the stuff that’s the declaration is about
  • violence shouldn’t be allowed in any circumstances so there should be an alternatives to war so war never happens and for it to be illegal worldwide for actions of domestic/sexual violence to be committed. Law courts orders as well as restraining orders should be in place and background tests on the victims should be held so no one can be caught with lying about being a victim of violence
1 Like
  1. equality and equal opportunities (no discrimination against sex, religion, skin colour, sexual orientation, class, disabilities,etc).

2. poverty to be wiped out. no one deserves to starve or die of diseases because they don’t have the money or resources to prevent it.

3. universal affordable or free (for those who can’t afford it) healthcare.

i have many more, but those are my top thoughts atm.

2 Likes

Oh for sure but the majority of people on the forum seem real nice so hopefully that’ll carry on through to the app :smile:

2 Likes