2nd byte account

So I have been posting once everyday for the past 3 weeks. That may not sound like a lot to some of you but its has taken a lot out of me.

I post bytes of me singing and for every 1 byte that I post, there are about 30 to 50 takes. Other days quite honestly I get tired of singing the same song over and over again just say “this is the last take I’m doing it!”.

I’m really proud of my account but I feel like I’ve tried to make everything perfect and that why it gets a bit draining. To try and battle this feeling I created a 2nd account. I’ve only posted 2 bytes so far but the plan is to fill it will bloopers and mistakes and things I have recorded that are embarrassing and imperfect.

I guess my audience inspired me to make it when I posted a video on my main of the sleeve of my jumper getting caught to my ukulele string. People in the comments found it funny and relatable. It reminded me that I am only human and it is ok to mess up sometimes and people understand that because it happens to them too :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I post like 10 times a day :smiley:

1 Like

Omg that’s a crazy amount! But cool though. What sort of content do you post?

Mostly myself taking or random content that pops into my mind

1 Like

Your content is :fire: it feels nice not to be perfect all the time, I just post whatever :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for that :heart: I wanna get to the point that you’re at where I’m not too worried and just post whatever and feel comfortable about it

1 Like

Okay i‘m SO happy to know i‘m not the only who makes so many takes just for 1 byte :sob:

2 Likes

My edits take several attempts to get just right. After spending considerable time to choose footage, cut, trim, adjust speeds, arrange, choose and adjust audio, to tell a story or create a feeling, then comes exporting and testing presentation in byte which then I have to go back and tweak until it meets my standards. Here is what my camera roll looks like for a single project. About 15 modifications on this one before I posted.

8 Likes

The end product is phenomenal!!!

2 Likes

yup insane amounts of time—we do it for the byte

2 Likes

Same. Only one of my bytes ever ended in spotlight, but I’m hella proud of that one because it’s back when we only had 6.5 seconds and it took me 5 hours to get it exactly how I wanted

1 Like

I love seeing your posts and appreciate all the effort you put into them. Really glad you’re taking care of and trying not pushing yourself too hard tho, the best content comes when you’re enjoying the process :blush:

1 Like

That’s really lovely to hear zoe thank you! Yh I definitely need to stop taking myself so seriously and have fun with it a bit more

1 Like