250 Followers in My First Week; My Personal Guide on How to Increase Engagement For Small Byters

Fellow introvert here :raising_hand_woman:t4:

9 Likes

glad to see my man rice growing, hit me up if anything man :muscle:t3: good job by the way! i’m happy to say i’ve seen you take 0 and turn it into big growth and much more to come :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I agree I loved the guide for starters

5 Likes

Thanks for this! :clap:t4:

5 Likes

I’m all about helping people grow and could use some support :hugs::hugs: my name on byte is @LloydTV

6 Likes

Solid advice dude!

3 Likes

Great advice bro! This will definitely help a lot of newbies or just people in general that have been on the app trying to find success, but haven’t…YET! :smiley:

4 Likes

So thoughtful of you to write this all down for smaller/new creators !!! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

4 Likes

great advice! thanks for sharing :+1:

3 Likes

great advice, thanks a lot!

3 Likes

@PlasticRice Oh wow, I hope it didn’t come across as rude! I genuinely want everyone I see on byte to be the best creator they can be… I’m glad you are growing! Just checked your profile out again and it definitely improved a lot! I’m happy for you man!

2 Likes

Awesome thank you so much

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice man! :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you, i definitely feel like ill be taking on my social platforms in a different view now

2 Likes

It isn’t however this is very positive advice for growing a genuine audience. If everyone followed this advice, the platform would be a way better place! :blush:

3 Likes

Fantastic post, you nailed every important point about growing and helping the app grow as well. Been following you since your first post, love it!

3 Likes

110% agree! The best social media channels are the ones that focus on building a community and the best creators are the ones creating content that provides value to others within that community!

Those who looking for fame or fortune will have that show through in their content and it won’t come off as authentic. Rubber Ninja just released a animation titled “Social Monsters” and I love the message it portrays!

7 Likes

I just finished watching that and it was super informative!

4 Likes

Slimantha is my favourite character, she is too adorable and sweet!

3 Likes

I need more topics like these from you newbies.:100:A lot is common sense…but good job.:+1:

3 Likes