21 QUESTIONS- Beyond the Byter

21 QUESTIONS- Beyond the Byter- Fill Out if You’d Like!

1 Cartoon Crush: Daisy Duck is the real deal, bruh.

2 Favorite Music Artist/Band: Andy Mineo

3 Least Favorite Color: Brown

4 Describe Dom in 7 Words (No More, No Less): A very peculiar genius who I trust

5 Least Favorite Denzel Washington Movie: Virtuosity

(1/4 SURVEY BREAK): PICK SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM POST TO FOLLOW WHO YOU DO NOT ALREADY FOLLOW (Do NOT Pick Me).

6 Your Go To Dance Move at Weddings: The Cupid Shuffle and if it counts, a Drunk Handstand

7 Favorite Athlete in the History of EVER: Barry Sanders

8 Three States/Countries/Whatevs You Could See Yourself Living In (Without Naming Your Current): New Zealand, Washington State, Australia

9 How Many Exes You Truly Loved: 2

10 Best Fast Food Value Meal: Taco Bell Box (Particularly the Doritos Locos One They Ran)

(1/2 SURVEY BREAK): DO 10 JUMPING JACKS. IF YOU DON’T DO THEM, DO NOT PROCEED. IF YOU DON’T DO THEM AND STILL PROCEED, YOU ARE A COTTONHEADED NINNYMUGGIN.

11 Celebrity Crush: Jessica Alba

12 Longest Trip You’ve Personally Driven: A 19-day, 32 state trip with my now wife (we had only been dating for two months at the time)!

13 Most Beautiful Thing You’ve Ever Seen In Person: My wife walking down the aisle and the birth of my son. Don’t make me choose between those two!

14 Thoughts On Coconuts: Love their flavor. Would NEVER do the work to crack one and eat it.

15 Worst Date You’ve Ever Been On in One Sentence: Never go on a date with someone who only grins and doesn’t show their teeth in their Tinder profile.

(¾ SURVEY BREAK): HOLD IN YOUR FART.

16 Scale of 1-10…Your Confidence Level on Byte Growing to Be Epic: 8.5

17 YouTuber You Would Actually Date: Liza Koshy

18 Rank Least Scary to Most Scary…Skydiving, Riding a Bull, Bungee Jumping, Dom Announcing a Change on Byte: Riding a Bull, Skydiving, Dom Announcing a Change on Byte, Bungee Jumping

19 Your Dog Poos in a vacant, weed-filled lot between yours and your neighbor’s house. Do You Pick it Up or No: Me- Yes. My Wife- No. Which is why I asked this question. I would like to show her that she is evil in this scenario.

20 Rank Britney Spears’ “Baby One More Time” on a Scale of 1-10 Upon its Release as well as What You Think About it Now- Then- 10/10. Now- 10/10.

21 Has it Bothered You That I Capitalized Words After the First Word for Each Question: I never bother myself. Only others!

(END OF SURVEY)

3 Likes

I like how the VERY FIRST thing you wanted to get off your chest was your cartoon crush for Daisy Duck :skull:

4 Likes

Hahaha! Yo, if I’m being honest, that is really all I wanted to get out of making this survey. I’m glad I could get those feelings out :rofl: The rest is up to Daisy!

3 Likes

I’m a sucker for surveys, lol. I’ll go!

21 QUESTIONS- Beyond the Byter- Fill Out if You’d Like!

1 Cartoon Crush: You are asking a genu-ine furry, my friend. My cartoon crushes know no bounds.

2 Favorite Music Artist/Band: Impossible to pick just one so I’ll mention an artist and band I am currently stanning: MUNA and SOPHIE

3 Least Favorite Color: Yellow.

4 Describe Dom in 7 Words (No More, No Less): App boy. He a good ol’ boy.

5 Least Favorite Denzel Washington Movie: I haven’t seen many to know!

(1/4 SURVEY BREAK): PICK SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM POST TO FOLLOW WHO YOU DO NOT ALREADY FOLLOW (Do NOT Pick Me)

6 Your Go To Dance Move at Weddings: My favorite is the Drink By Yourself.

7 Favorite Athlete in the History of EVER: Not a sports fan, so whichever one makes you like me.

8 Three States/Countries/Whatevs You Could See Yourself Living In (Without Naming Your Current): Colorado, Iceland, Canada

9 How Many Exes You Truly Loved: One.

10 Best Fast Food Value Meal: McDouble+McChicken COMBINED, small fry, diet
Coke.

(1/2 SURVEY BREAK): DO 10 JUMPING JACKS. IF YOU DON’T DO THEM, DO NOT PROCEED. IF YOU DON’T DO THEM AND STILL PROCEED, YOU ARE A COTTONHEADED NINNYMUGGIN.

11 Celebrity Crush: Ben Diskin.

12 Longest Trip You’ve Personally Driven: I haven’t had many self-driven trips, so… 3 hours lol.

13 Most Beautiful Thing You’ve Ever Seen In Person: I honestly don’t know.

14 Thoughts On Coconuts: Deeelicious. Love baked plain coconut flakes too!

15 Worst Date You’ve Ever Been On in One Sentence: I’m lucky to not have had one!

16 Scale of 1-10…Your Confidence Level on Byte Growing to Be Epic: 5.5 currently.

17 YouTuber You Would Actually Date: JackScepticEye can get it.

18 Rank Least Scary to Most Scary…Skydiving, Riding a Bull, Bungee Jumping, Dom Announcing a Change on Byte: Announcement, Riding a Bull, Bungee Jumping, Skydiving.

19 Your Dog Poos in a vacant, weed-filled lot between yours and your neighbor’s house. Do You Pick it Up or No: I would.

20 Rank Britney Spears’ “Baby One More Time” on a Scale of 1-10 Upon its Release as well as What You Think About it Now: The song? 10/10 now and then. Perfect bubblegum teen pop. That chorus is INFECTIOUS.

21 Has it Bothered You That I Capitalized Words After the First Word for Each Question: Yes, 1000 times yes. Damn you. :rofl:

2 Likes

Ahhhh crap, ok.

1 Cartoon Crush: Janine from “The Real Ghostbusters”

2 Favorite Music Artist/Band: All kinda. Not trying to be “that guy.” Seriously - I cant think of a genre that has an artist I don’t enjoy.

Except ICP. Forget those guys.

3 Least Favorite Color: Yellow. Blech.

4 Describe Dom in 7 Words (No More, No Less): Mad genius. Master coder. Iron Chef. Stubble.

5 Least Favorite Denzel Washington Movie: Flight, maybe? :man_shrugging: Virtuosity is a fever dream masterpiece.

(1/4 SURVEY BREAK): PICK SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM POST TO FOLLOW WHO YOU DO NOT ALREADY FOLLOW (Do NOT Pick Me).

6 Your Go To Dance Move at Weddings: The “sit down and talk to people” also “slow dance with my wife.”

7 Favorite Athlete in the History of EVER: Tony Hawk

8 Three States/Countries/Whatevs You Could See Yourself Living In (Without Naming Your Current): Massachusetts, the UK, Canada

9 How Many Exes You Truly Loved: 1

10 Best Fast Food Value Meal: Little Caesar’s $5 lunch combo

11 Celebrity Crush: The Epcot Ball

12 Longest Trip You’ve Personally Driven: Personally driven? Little Rock to Orlando. But I’ve been on longer.

13 Most Beautiful Thing You’ve Ever Seen In Person: My wife on our wedding day, my kids laughing and happy, Yellowstone National Park, and a perfect dodgeball shot right into this annoying kids’ crotch, and flying into downtown LA on the 4th of July while everyone was shooting (illegal) fireworks

14 Thoughts On Coconuts: Don’t need them.

15 Worst Date You’ve Ever Been On in One Sentence: UGHHHH. Car started breaking down while picking her up in the rain.

16 Scale of 1-10…Your Confidence Level on Byte Growing to Be Epic: 9

17 YouTuber You Would Actually Date: Rhett McLoughlin. We would bond over wood, a love for the outdoors, and creepy stuff.

18 Rank Least Scary to Most Scary…Skydiving, Riding a Bull, Bungee Jumping, Dom Announcing a Change on Byte: Dom announcing a change, skydiving, bungee jumping, riding a bull

19 Your Dog Poos in a vacant, weed-filled lot between yours and your neighbor’s house. Do You Pick it Up or No: Well if you put me on the spot like this I’m gonna say “yes.” Butc while I was out walking my dog the other day…no.

20 Rank Britney Spears’ “Baby One More Time” on a Scale of 1-10 Upon its Release as well as What You Think About it Now- Then- 9/10. Now - don’t care.

21 Has it Bothered You That I Capitalized Words After the First Word for Each Question:
What Are You Even TaLkInG aBoUt?

4 Likes

Hahaha! Priceless answers, my friend, particularly the last one :rofl: Got ya!!! Thank you for participating. When you make the moolah on this app it’s time to go on a longer than three hour vacay lol!

2 Likes

Wooowwwww!!! I don’t know how I didn’t know you had children. That’s excellent! There’s not many things that can compare to that feeling, my friend. Also love your optimism for Byte and it’s future! Little Caesars…that’s a big YUP! And Massachusetts and the UK, huh? You sir…are royalty and class! :rofl:

1 Like

1 Cartoon Crush: Jessica Rabbit

2 Favorite Music Artist/Band: “Weird Al” Yankovic

3 Least Favorite Color: Me Badd

4 Describe Dom in 7 Words (No More, No Less): Personally, I don’t really know the guy.

5 Least Favorite Denzel Washington Movie: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

6 Your Go To Dance Move at Weddings: The “I Don’t Get Invited to Those Things”

7 Favorite Athlete in the History of EVER: Henry Rowengartner

8 Three States/Countries/Whatevs You Could See Yourself Living In (Without Naming Your Current): Confusion/Donkey Kong/Taco Bell

9 How Many Exes You Truly Loved: Only the ones currently in Texas

10 Best Fast Food Value Meal: The “4 for $4” at Wendy’s

11 Celebrity Crush: David Tennant

12 Longest Trip You’ve Personally Driven: 18-hour drive to Florida to see @lordsaunders, a pretty swell dude I met back in the ol’ Vine days

13 Most Beautiful Thing You’ve Ever Seen In Person: There was that one plastic bag drifting through the wind, that one time…

14 Thoughts On Coconuts: No

15 Worst Date You’ve Ever Been On in One Sentence: This one is definitely up there

(3/4 SURVEY BREAK): HOLD IN YOUR FART.

16 Scale of 1-10…Your Confidence Level on Byte Growing to Be Epic: 6.73

17 YouTuber You Would Actually Date: Come again?

18 Rank Least Scary to Most Scary…Skydiving, Riding a Bull, Bungee Jumping, Dom Announcing a Change on Byte: That order works for me

19 Your Dog Poos in a vacant, weed-filled lot between yours and your neighbor’s house. Do You Pick it Up or No: When the hell did I get a dog???

20 Rank Britney Spears’ “Baby One More Time” on a Scale of 1-10 Upon its Release as well as What You Think About it Now- Then- 10/10. Now- 10/10. [Sorry, my brain exploded with that one.]

21 Has it Bothered You That I Capitalized Words After the First Word for Each Question: You capitalized the ones that actually needed capitalization, so it’s no big thang.

1. Cartoon Crush: Too many to pick from. :woozy_face:

2. Favorite Music Artist/Band: The Beatles

3. Least Favorite Color: Neon yellow

4 Describe Dom in 7 Words (No More, No Less): A god that has never been seen.

5 Least Favorite Denzel Washington Movie: Maybe “Glory” cause I had to write an essay on it for APUSH.

6 Your Go To Dance Move at Weddings: I’ve never been to a wedding.

7 Favorite Athlete in the History of EVER: Derek Jeter

8 Three States/Countries/Whatevs You Could See Yourself Living In (Without Naming Your Current): Maine, London, Europe

9 How Many Exes You Truly Loved: 0

10 Best Fast Food Value Meal: southern style chicken sandwich (RIP) from McDs

11 Celebrity Crush: it’s a secret :zipper_mouth_face:

12 Longest Trip You’ve Personally Driven: Don’t have a license but my family drove from MA to Florida.

13 Most Beautiful Thing You’ve Ever Seen In Person: The ocean

14 Thoughts On Coconuts: It’ll keep me alive if I ever get stranded on an island.

15 Worst Date You’ve Ever Been On in One Sentence: Ima skip this one

16 Scale of 1-10…Your Confidence Level on Byte Growing to Be Epic: 9

17 YouTuber You Would Actually Date: None of them

18 Rank Least Scary to Most Scary…: Skydiving, Bungee Jumping, Riding a Bull, Dom Announcing Change on Byte

19 Your Dog Poos in a vacant, weed-filled lot between yours and your neighbor’s house. Do You Pick it Up or No: Yes it’s your responsibility

20 Rank Britney Spears’ “Baby One More Time” on a Scale of 1-10 Upon its Release as well as What You Think About it Now: Then: 7
Now: 5

21 Has it Bothered You That I Capitalized Words After the First Word for Each Question: didn’t even notice

1 Like

21 QUESTIONS- I’m Aumonie :slight_smile: read my answer if you want

1 Cartoon Crush: Danny Phantom

2 Favorite Music Artist/Band: Ella Mai

3 Least Favorite Color: Purple

4 Describe Dom in 7 Words (No More, No Less): A very peculiar genius who I trust. this is right on point

5 Least Favorite Denzel Washington Movie: Philadelphia

6 Your Go To Dance Move at Weddings: The Dougie.

7 Favorite Athlete in the History of EVER: Simone Biles

8 Three States/Countries/Whatevs You Could See Yourself Living In (Without naming your current): Canada, Ohio or Texas

9 How Many Exes You Truly Loved: 0 I have no exes

10 Best Fast Food Value Meal: anything on McDonald’s dollar menu

(1/2 SURVEY BREAK): DO 10 JUMPING JACKS. IF YOU DON’T DO THEM, DO NOT PROCEED. IF YOU DON’T DO THEM AND STILL PROCEED, YOU ARE A COTTONHEADED NINNYMUGGIN. actually got out of my car to do 10 jumping jacks

11 Celebrity Crush: Jake Miller & Brett Gray

12 Longest Trip You’ve Personally Driven: 2-day drive through 6 states

13 Most Beautiful Thing You’ve Ever Seen In Person: Ooh I don’t know :woman_shrugging:t4:

14 Thoughts On Coconuts: I’ve never had one

15 Worst Date You’ve Ever Been On in One Sentence: Went on date with someone and he invited his brothers.

16 Scale of 1-10…Your Confidence Level on Byte Growing to Be Epic: 8.5

17 YouTuber You Would Actually Date: Grayson Dolan or Hayes Grier

18 Rank Least Scary to Most Scary… Skydiving, Riding a Bull, Bungee Jumping, Dom Announcing a Change on Byte: Bungee Jumping, Skydiving, Riding a Bull, Dom Announcing a Change on Byte,

19 Your Dog Poos in a vacant, weed-filled lot between yours and your neighbor’s house. Do You Pick it Up or No: Me- No

20 Rank Britney Spears’ “Baby One More Time” on a Scale of 1-10 Upon its Release as well as What You Think About it Now- Then- 10/10. Now- 10/10.

21 Has it Bothered You That I Capitalized Words After the First Word for Each Question: I didn’t even notice

(END OF SURVEY)
[/quote]

1. Kim Possible
  2. Gorillaz
  3. Don’t have one
  4. Hair, eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, hat, code
  5. Dunno
  6. Breakdancing
  7. Dunno
  8. Dunno
  9. I’ve only had one. She was cool.
  10. 20 nugget share box
  11. Zendaya. Another is Ana de Armas.
  12. Still with my learner’s so I’ll say 30-40 minutes.
  13. If there was one, I don’t remember.
  14. Never tried one.
  15. Never had one.
  16. Uhhh, 3.
  17. No one.
  18. Dom announcing a change, riding a bull, bungee jumping, skydiving
  19. Yes.
  20. 7 then, 10 now.
  21. Didn’t notice lol.