2000 followers & 250,000 loops

I know it isn’t as much as some of the bigger creators out there - y’all be killing it and I’m so proud of you :fire: :raised_hands: - but I just wanted to say thank you for helping me hit that milestone right thurrr.

But more importantly, thank you for being such a supportive community to one another. The kind comments mean more to me than any number and I’m very grateful to be a part of an app where it’s users lift each other up. I grew up without much confidence in my singing, and as cheesy as it sounds, you guys being so encouraging has helped me to believe in myself. :purple_heart:

I just gave a dang Oscar acceptance speech didn’t I? What a drama queen. :skull:

Daydreamer : p

52 Likes

Congrats I love you and ur voice you are one of my favorite people on the app. :cowboy_hat_face::heart:

6 Likes

stonks_meme_1254

12 Likes

Thank you so much Liam! :sob: :heart:

5 Likes

Stonks

4 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! That is HUGE! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

5 Likes

YES YOU DESERVE THIS!!! So proud of you <3

6 Likes

Congrats!

6 Likes

Congrats, big fan!

5 Likes

Deserve it :love_you_gesture:t4::memo::fire:

I wanna hear your tips on growing

7 Likes

Dang what do you mean? You are the one out here killing it!! This is so cool!! And honestly this is goals right here. Keep up your good work. CONGRATULATIONS​:grin::+1:

6 Likes

Nice

6 Likes

@allintheory @B.C.MacNation @bummercats @Lacieyl @IsaiahSowers @Carson Thank you so much guys :pleading_face: means a lot :pray:

8 Likes

Thank you! :green_heart: As far as tips on growing I would say the main 3 are:

• consistently uploading. By that I don’t mean burn yourself out by uploading as often as you possibly can, instead pick an upload schedule that you can realistically commit to and stick to that. : )
  • engage with other people’s content in a genuine way
  • avoid R4R/F4F etc

Not that you need help with any of that stuff since you’re already doing amazing on byte! I just thought I’d put those out there for anyone reading haha. :raised_hands:

13 Likes

Wow 2,000 is a lot. Congratulations, you deserve it!

7 Likes

You freaking deserve it! And i can’t believe you weren’t so confident when it comes to your voice :pleading_face: WHAT EVEN?
You are so bloody talented and i am sincerely a huge fan!!! :hugs:

7 Likes

CONGRATS omg, you deserve every single one of those loops :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Ayye Congratulations!!! Well deserved :clap: :clap: :clap:. Love seeing your videos pop up in my feed. That voice :heart_eyes:.

3 Likes

@_Orange @christyonce @charliewilson @Curryshoe omg thank you guys :sob::green_heart::pray:

9 Likes

All I can say is … BARS :fire:

8 Likes