2 Years on the Byte Forums

Hey Byte Fam!

I just wanted to write something today to tell all of you how wonderful this forum has been. I’ve been on the forums since Jan 17th, 2018, and while I may not have been active all the time, the family and community that has been created here and on the app is the best anywhere on the internet. I’m so blessed to have gotten to know so many of you and I’m looking forward to getting to know even more of you. As release gets closer and closer, I just want to say that we should try and stay a family as much as possible, because as we all grow and move on, we will separate. Family sticks together and even though we may not be family family, we are still the byte fam and always will be.

This forum has helped me in so many way and has inspired me to begin creating again. For a while I didn’t create, and honestly couldn’t create, and now I’m closer to where I used to be mentally. So I want to thank all of you for not only being supportive, but for helping relight my fire for creating again. Can’t wait to continue with all of you <3

Let’s obtain this grain!

Ya boi,
Anthony

Ps. here’s a photo of my stats and join date becuz you guys are amazing <3

Summary

11 Likes

Same! Hard to believe it’s only been two years, it honestly feels like four LOL!

5 Likes

Dang, I can’t believe it’s been 2 years since Dom’s tweet :eyes:

Technically it’s my 2 year anniversary, just not this account’s 2 year anniversary

4 Likes

happy 2 years :pray:

3 Likes

It really does man!! It’s crazy how fast time flies!

3 Likes

Yeah man, it’s absolutely wild! I feel like it was yesterday but I also feel like it was years and years ago lol

Happy cake day! lol

4 Likes

Thanks man! <3

4 Likes

Happy 2 year forumiversary :sunglasses::ok_hand:

6 Likes