2 year anniversary 🍰

Today it has been exactly 2 years since I joined the Byte community forum (back then V2 community forum)! Happy anniversary to everyone who also joined the forums on January 27, 2018/2019! :partying_face:

I wanna thank everyone who has been a part of the forums for the past 2 years (before Byte was released), I hope we will stick together and have an OG-Byters meetup in the future! :heart:

Thanks
@dom,
@kaden,
@arf,
Bill Auckland (@plushbeats),
@Francesco,
@Carlynsharp,
@Carson,
@Insyde,
@HairyTaint,
@DeCool,
@annam,
@Fvidz,
@alleyredd,
@ShonziTho,
@kanetwins,
@Benf,
@devynb,
@AIexander,
@ash,
@Chad,
@Chewspocka,
@RodinBoi,
@christyonce,
@B.C.MacNation,
@Motch,
@ajay1305,
@TomWho,
@ShawdGawd,
@Reallyahmed,
@nina,
@LeaElizabeth,
@MagicalVlogger,
@Aydin747,
@MikeMulroy,
@Acadrien,
@JussVibez,
@cark,
@Marko,
@motocross,
@chaos.jpxg,
@AntinnyWorld,
@oddbydefault,
@unai and
@handsomeAFteapot

:point_up_2:t4: Let me know if I forgot to add you to the list! :point_up_2:t4:

40 Likes

aiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :heart: :black_heart::purple_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :heart: :black_heart: :heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :black_heart::heart: :black_heart::purple_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :heart: :black_heart: :heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :black_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :heart: :black_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :heart: :black_heart::heart: :black_heart::purple_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :heart: :black_heart: :heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :black_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :heart: :black_heart:

luv u all as wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

8 Likes

ayyy happy anniversary! glad that you’re still active here :grin:

thank you sm for tagging me :sunglasses:

here’s to another year (and more) :tada:

8 Likes

Of course, you’ve been a big part on the forums for the past 2 years! :blush:

5 Likes

Just noticed that your 2 year anniversary is this Sunday, February 2nd! :heart:

5 Likes

yep! would have been way earlier but i was dumb by not creating a forum account straight away :joy:

6 Likes

Same! :joy:

5 Likes

Wow! I suppose quite a few byters don’t even know about the forums yet, but even if they do, it’s kinda hard to get your mind around the fact that some were here for years! Please, help keep this community healthy. Conglaturations! :blep:

12 Likes

Thanks! And don’t worry about us leaving the community, we will be here till the end! :blush:

7 Likes

Can’t believe it’s already been 2 years.
happy anniversary everyone and sem thank you for tagging me :pleading_face:.
:blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:

10 Likes

Of course! :blush:

5 Likes

Happy anniversary, man! Here’s to the future!

8 Likes

:+1::+1::ok_hand::v::point_up::muscle::smiley::grinning::laughing::stuck_out_tongue: the more emojis I tap the dumber I feel but hey 2 YEARS BABEY

6 Likes

Thanks man!! :birthday:

5 Likes

Lol :joy:

3 Likes

happy 2 year anniversary! thank you so much for adding me to the list, i really appreciate it. you are definitely on mine.

3 Likes

Thanks! :heart:

3 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !! Thank you for mentioning me :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Happy anniversary dude, and thank you sm for tagging me. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks and you’re welcome!

4 Likes