1st byte Creator Awards - VOTE NOW

VOTE HERE: https://forms.gle/UyAtWHfMPv15Bm58A
Guys, me and some friends of mine has decided to make an celebration for creators on byte. We came up with an idea of giving byters awards or titles. We will announce a new category EACH MONTH until october that anyone can vote for their favorites.
(please understand we make this for fun to give creators what they deserve)

As one of the creator of this “award” I want to tell you that we do NOT favor creators and we do NOT nominate ourselves nor do we vote in the categories, we stay unbiased.

We started today with announcing the categories of best creators in comedy

Here is a link with more info: https://forms.gle/UyAtWHfMPv15Bm58A

:wink:

14 Likes

who picks the favourites?

thing is, we’ve had a lot of issues with ‘award shows’ like this in the past; byters that were less popular had never been nominated, which was unfair as popular creators had been nominated multiple times. as well as this, women, the LGBTQ+ community and POCs weren’t really nominated these ‘awards’ - through the fault of the organisers.

it caused a riot lol. just don’t want the same thing to happen again.

23 Likes

this is great for community involvement! thank you for doing this! :blush:

3 Likes

this is why we are focusing on trending byting videos. We don’t focus on byters with numbers. We really don’t care if someone has 13 followers/likes or 1.3k followers/likes. We want to embrace small creators also. We are working on finding different creators on byte small as big ones. But as I said we will have more categories in April. :slight_smile: to be continued…

9 Likes

sounds good! i look forward to this, and i wish you well :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Honoured to be in the nominations. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Voted.

There are some interesting creators in there :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Feedback

If you’re accepting feedback lmk

1 Like

We do accept feedback of course! Email us: byteawards@gmail.com if you want to nominate someone or have any ideas

1 Like

thanks for the nom! means a lot to a small creator like me❤️

Thank you for the nomination :sob::sob::heart::heart:

2 Likes

this is epic :flushed:

1 Like

There are a few who are nominated that I haven’t heard of until now, and boy am I glad to know about them! Every creator is unique and creative in their own way, thanks for this! :heart:

5 Likes

Love this!!! Can’t wait to see the other nominations in other categories!!!

4 Likes

Wow - someone commented on our video that we were nominated for this award - Emma asked me “Daddy, do the winners get candy?” :joy::joy::joy:

At that age, just a simple piece of candy :lollipop: is enough :heart_eyes: again, thank you for whoever nominated us :+1::blush:

3 Likes

interesting

3 Likes

Very interesting :coffee:

3 Likes

Great idea

2 Likes

You may want to consider having some open nominations. Let other creators suggest categories, and also nominate their favorite creators. :slight_smile: Some of my faves were not on the roster to vote for and it made me pretty sad.

Maybe also consider adding a category for each individual channel, too?? Just a few thoughts!

4 Likes

@DisneyDay This :raised_hands:

2 Likes

We have now added an option to NOMINATE FOR ‘‘The B’icon Award’’ created for a special icon on byte. Nominate your favorites: https://forms.gle/jvNtHZQh71ARECHp9

2 Likes