16 second horror film contest

That’s the spirit, I’m looking forward to your submission you absolute sicko!

3 Likes

the chances of Spagett spooking you is low.

but never zero.

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart::slight_smile::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’m not allowed to participate in this but I’ll probably spook you guys anyway! :ghost:

2 Likes

lol ry_guy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#soon

3 Likes

3 Likes

@dom would you consider adding a 5th panel titled “The 16 second horror film contest.” at the top of the search tab? It could redirect to this forum post when clicked. I think this has potential to be a fun app-wide contest that could bring the community together as a whole. I saw the spooky channel that was pitched became a reality so I figured I’d pitch this :smile:

mockup:

5 Likes

Mad photoshop skills bro :flushed: @dom I like this idea :eyes:

2 Likes

lol thank you! hopefully @dom likes this idea too :sob:

1 Like

Love this idea! Been having a concept in mind for awhile, and will give it a shot

1 Like

Give it a shot! I’ll be looking forward to your submission :slight_smile:

Well, my worst fear became a reality. Since #BOOtgh became a trending hashtag, a bunch of little kids flooded it with videos unrelated to the contest.

If you submit a video, please tag us in the description. To confirm your entry, our TGH account will like the video. If you have yet to receive a confirmation within 24 hours of posting, re-tag us in the comments

Thanks! :smile:

3 Likes

That’s happened to a few of my tags. Clout-leeching is a really big problem with a lot of apps. I’ll make sure to tag youz. @ThiccyNicky

4 Likes

Clout chasing gremlins :triumph:

4 Likes

#bitchimacow

1 Like

well, our hashtag is no longer trending so it’s safe to say we’ll see all of your submissions almost instantly. Looking forward to the next batch of videos! :smile:

4 Likes

I’ve been seen some of these and they genuinely startle the crap out of me

2 Likes

Casual reminder that tomorrow marks another #SinisterSaturday! It’s not too late to enter the 16 Second horror film contest! Don’t forget to tag @TheGoofHouse and use the hashtag #BooTGH. We can’t wait to see your submissions :wink:

Friendly reminder that you have 12 more days to enter our contest!

and another friendly reminder is that we’re looking for mini FILMS, something with a storyline :wink:

Good luck everyone!

1 Like