(100% Unofficial but still pretty sweet) Merch now Available! First orders already in the mail:)

akaapparel.org lets have some fun! @akaapparel

6 Likes

All prices canadian funds. Not trying to get rich just trying to make smiles. Most majors and paypal accepted thanks .

1 Like

I guess they going to go with that logo in the future, I mean it’s nice and simple some color would be nice tho

1 Like

We can always change up the background with a colour or a cause. No idea if thats the final one. For now it is my interpretation of the app logo. :slight_smile:

on your site, you didn’t specify what materials were used for the tees…

Is it organic cotton and/or recycled polyester, if so what’s the percentage? any other material/details used for the tees?

2 Likes

i only try to find 100% cotton tees. i have started ordering Gildan cotton shirts as needed.
i am looking into other options but for now to keep overhead low, @Pac These are the best quality i can find in my area. Postage is the real killer if i can fix that one i can drop the price to 20$ even:( the logo is quality stretch vinyl i have now sourced from Tdot.

1 Like

thank you, i will add that to my list of edits for the site:) i appreciate that.

1 Like

respect the hustle, keep up :+1:t4:

1 Like

Oh no I tried to buy but you don’t seem to deal with the UK! Very sad :weary:

1 Like

It won’t let me buy in UK :disappointed_relieved: got all the way through to payment in PayPal & then it just says not available in your area.

1 Like

send me a message through the store it’s the postage i cant properly calculate i can get you a quote:) I will send to any one that wants one:)

1 Like

send me a message through the store it’s the postage i cant properly calculate i can get you a quote:) I will send to any one that wants one:)

1 Like

Also i will ad that to the frequently asked questions another awesome suggestion. thank you.

1 Like

let me know if you would like to work with premeum. we’re still looking for someone to help us produce and sale merch I will do a lot of seasonal looks and designs too like we discussed last time to dm when you get a chance!

1 Like

Is it via the store email address or as a note on my order?

the email works:) i will look into the shipping and let you know. thanks for understanding

1 Like

will do. thank u :heart:

1 Like