100+ Animated Movies Rankings (Tierlist)

HI! Look at what I friggin did, Dan. I watched every movie over to rank them perfectly on my list that I’ve seen, If I remembered them fondly, then I rank them as I believe they should be, and I took time and effort into making this tierlist. If you want to make your own https://tiermaker.com/create/allanimatedfilmsiveseen-29305 do it rn, but here is my list that I made off of honest opinions. Come at me pls.

allanimatedfilmsiveseen-29305-1557589434

A+: Treasure Planet, The Iron Giant, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Wreck It Ralph, Atlantis, HTTYD 3, HTTYD 2, Lilo and Stitch, Kubo, Big Hero 6, Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse,

A: Incredibles 2, The Lego Movie, Incredibles

A-: Nightmare Before Christmas, Toy Story 3, HTTYD

B+: Road to El Dorado, Inside Out, Prince of Egypt, Lego Batman, Emperors New Groove, Toy Story 2

B: Princess and The Frog, Shrek, Mulan, Zootopia, Toy Story, Moana, Rise of The Guardians, Megamind, Pokemon: The First Movie Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Lion King, Beauty and The Beast,

B-: Up, Kung Fu Panda, Wallace and Gromit, Tin Tin,

C+: Hercules, Ratatouille, Wall-E, James and The Giant Peach, Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa, Tangled, Brave, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Meet the Robinsons, Sausage Party, Finding Nemo, Kung Fu Panda 2, Frozen, Jimmy Neutron Movie, Polar Express, The Croods, The Bee Movie, Happy Feet

C: Robin Hood, Monster House, Pinocchio, Finding Dory, Peter Pan, Space Jam, Pocahontas, Despicable Me, Surfs Up, Monsters vs Aliens, Hotel Transylvania, Ice Age, Alice in Wonderland, Chicken Run, Sinbad, Rango, Epic, Antz, Astro Boy, Destiny Deoxys

C-: Madagascar 3: Escape to Europe, Puss in Boots, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2, Hotel Transylvania,Jack and The Cuckoo Clock Heart, The Owls of Ga’hoole,
D+: Flushed Away, Looney Toons: I’m Too Lazy To Look Up the Name, The Lorax, One Hundred Dalmatians, Cinderella, Snow White, Monsters University,

D: Despicable Me 2, Bolt, Aristocrats, Dinosaur, Horton Hears a Who

D-: The Sword in the Stone, The Rise of Darkrai, The Return of Jafar, Cars, Ant Bully

F-: Every Smurf Movie.

4 Likes

Categorised to off topic, also don’t expect me to ever talk to you again for what you did to cars.

4 Likes

Probably should say that I do have weird taste for some movies.

1 Like

:frowning: Its just my opinion

1 Like

:0 RISE OF DARKRAI IS NOT A D >:(
AND CARS…DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON CARS

love you bb

2 Likes

I like the other pocket monster movies so much more tho :frowning:

1 Like

:0 but rise of darkrai is still worthy of a B

2 Likes

State your debate my man, I love hearing people’s opinions on movies and why so

2 Likes

well i havent seen the movie in a long while
if we ever do a byte meetup and see eachother lets watch rise of darkrai
i remember enjoying it a lot

1 Like

i would love to watch movies with you. I havent seen it in awhile too, I’m just going off of memory.

1 Like

Same tbh

1 Like

Why aren’t Ice Age and Wall-E at the top :rage::triumph:

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I think Wall-E is a good movie, I just personally wasn’t really intrigued during the whole thing to be like WOAHG this is amazing! It was very cute though and had it’s fun moments. Ice Age I rewatched to see how that went, and It was… decent. Strangely enough I forgot they made literally 5 of these Ice Age movies also, and they just were eh. They were funny, but the story was okay, landscapes were just decent. Then the third one I really only liked for Simon Pegg.

I’d be highly interested in your list if you wanted to make one c: I love seeing peoples favorite movies from their perspectives.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but why isn’t the Minion movie on the list in F?

2 Likes

IDEK the minions werent even on the list it makes me MAD! If you mean Despicable Me 2, that’s because the story was atleast slightly “aww”

1 Like

You might as well make a YouTube channel reviewing movies if your this passionate and go into that much detail :sunglasses:

2 Likes

that’s a lotta movies

1 Like

Took a brief look at your list and wanted to give my 2 cents. I can see why "Hear Me Out, " never reached “A” status. What prevented the movie from being on top of the great animated movies like a toy story is the topic it was covering. As someone in their twenties, the topic of missing their previous school was too childish of a topic to cover. I know it’s a kids movie, but if the movie had been about her going thru adult hood I would have enjoyed it a lot more

1 Like