10 Facts About You

I am identical to you on 1, 4, 7, 9, and 10.

And Miami? Really? Must be exciting and really humid. Miami isn’t my ideal place for vacationing because I get sunburned even if it’s cloudy out.

i’m going to be a loser and say you’re totally radical!

4 Likes

Hey Thomas!

I too am a coffee addict and for your number 5, I actually like Spanish way more than English.
It’s easier to speak.

America is quite nice. I mean the politics suck at the moment and we’re slowly losing our rights, but we’re hoping to change that.

I think it’s really awesome you want to be an actor and I wish you luck on V2 and in the future :smile:

3 Likes

thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

same here

3 Likes

I’m shorter than my nearly all my siblings too, and I’m already pretty tall.

And I wish to learn Korean in the future too! I really appreciate it from a linguistic’s pov.

I hope all goes well.

(p.s people think i’m weird too. so what? weird is awesome!)

3 Likes

Thank you very much! Coffe is the best drug in the world hahaha

1 Like

The struggle is real :weary::joy:

1 Like

Thanks! Can’t get away from the metal. lol

1 Like

3 and 4! :clap:

3 Likes

no problem! it really is a helluva drug

2 Likes

definitely :joy:

3 Likes

ikr? np :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yessss hahaha :black_heart:

and Miami gets crazy humid for sure :weary: but living here has been really fun! So many different cultures so you get a taste of many parts of the world, cute tourists are always coming and going so it keeps the game fresh, and the beaches (except during spring break lmfao)

and hahaha, thank you love! I’d say you’re pretty radical too!

1 Like

thank you!

2 Likes

wait are you seriously related to Mr. T?!

2 Likes

Yes sir lol

1 Like

this is unreal, hold on… :joy: Seriously though, he’s awesome!

3 Likes

You’re welcome

1 Like

Hello! Dan here liking to join this positive af thread.

Summary
  1. I was born and raised in the small country of Honduras.

2. A filthy weeaboo and gamer.

3. Decided to study computer science because it gave a better chance to earn me a stable job( parent’s ingluence plus country not having a lot of chances on entertainment), but originally I wanted to study graphic design to do youtube. :man_shrugging: Probably the better choice since I can make programs now and I’ve learned to edit vids and photoshop online for free.

4. Billboards 80s hit music playlist on Youtube is probably the only thing I can hear everyday without getting tired of it.

5. Finishing Uni atm, or how the americans call it :us::us::us::us: COLLEGE :us::us::us::us: (Legit will graduate in May if I don’t screw up.)

6. I drink Dr. Pepper since it’s the smartest soda for having a pHD. (Fav soda Fite me :angry: )

7. I almost died as a kid because I was stubbornly trying to go to the deep part of a pool while my dad said “no” cause he knew I couldn’t swim, but I was determined so I annoyed him enough for him to let me drown a little to learn my lesson.

8. Still didn’t learn my lesson from the previous fact since as a kid I also almost got run over by a truck after annoyingly forcing my dad to take out my bike’s training wheels because I knew I could ride it( I couldn’t)

9. My main inspiration for social media is to earn a career from shitposting.

10. I want to be an actor also, so I have the plan to move to LA and become a MCU(Marvel Cinematic Universe) Character while also a “social Media influencer”.

Btw peeps you can do the summary thing by clicking the gear(options) at the far end left on the options bar in the textbox we use to write our comments. It’s the first option. Remember to put everything you want to hide in [details=“Summary”] here[/details]

3 Likes

A fellow spanish speaker cool, honestly I also prefer the more liberal culture on the US. I sincerely wish for a fellow Latin American’s success in the modern entertainment industry. There’s not enough of us in the big-screen, My “Actor Name” or even social media handle will be Daniel Styles :rofl: I’ll remember you if you remember me :rofl:

1 Like