1 Year since Avicii has passed away

Today marks 1 year since avicii has passed away. His upcoming album Tim will be released on June 6th and the album sales will go towards the Tim Bergling Foundation.Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with his friends and family. Comment below on your favorite Avicii song below.

15 Likes

I miss him. I really really loved and enjoyed his music to the fullest extent.

5 Likes

We all do miss avicii. His music and legacy will always live on

4 Likes

was gonna make this thread later :sweat_smile: i miss him. his music in this last year has really done some things for me. I left messages on his site and have been searching for new news about him every now and then for any updates on his family and music and all too. Rest In Peace,
Tim.

2 Likes

omg it’s already been one year??

i love ‘hey brother’ and ‘i could be the one’. i could be the one makes me feel something

3 Likes

I was so heartbroken hearing the news…he’s easily my top 3 DJs…rip G.O.A.T

3 Likes

It’s been one year? I remember hearing the news like it was yesterday. RIP Tim.

3 Likes

Just thinking about this before I saw this. I miss him and his beautiful music that always uplifted me when I needed it most. His newest song from his album Tim is SOS, really an amazing song everyone should listen to it, rip Avicii :heart:

4 Likes

I remember in middle school having to learn hey brother on the saxophone. rip :sob:

3 Likes

Silhouettes will always be my fav of his :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

He really was a legend.

3 Likes

i didn’t know many others liked that song! that’s cool

3 Likes

Rest in Peace :pray::pensive:

4 Likes

What’s crazy is how young he was when he passed. If I’m correct the dude wasn’t even 30 when he passed away

1 Like

RIP to the great djs so far

He was 26 years old when he passed. Long Live Avicii

1 Like

Definitely has some good tracks. His legacy will always be remembered

1 Like

Long Live Avicii

1 Like

It’s really crazy, how young he was, if I remember correctly I always loved a song he DJ’d on! It was Street Dancer; ever heard of that one? It was such an incredible track because it got like everyone jumping; and it was pretty much one of the most awe inducing moments of my life dancing to it with all my friends and how girls were like really unceremoniously jumping and shaking and basically being everything they’re always taught not to be. Butt shakers untracked pretty much every zip a magician ever had.

1 Like