1 million followers

How long do you think is going to take a person to be the first to have 1m in the v2 app

2 Likes

Well if the original viners like Lele Pons or Lance210 join the app and promote their account, probably a few days?? I wouldn’t be surprised considering the amount of audience they had on v1. But for someone just starting out I guess time will tell

5 Likes

If it’s someone brand new, with no following, but great content? Probably around 7 months? Possibly longer depending on their content.

8 Likes

Bumped to the General Discussion category.

5 Likes

maybe one year if they’re unknown and their content is really good

4 Likes

i’d say a year and a half to 2

3 Likes

I’d say 6 months!! I think it’ll grow fast and the people who cross over and have followings already will probably get a huge head start on top of that

6 Likes

I agree! Literally every tweet on my feed is about V2 :joy::joy:

2 Likes

3-4 months of the app being out
A lot of ppl made vnes but I noticed that there were more that differ when the app was running…

im pretty sure if you play ur cards right…under a year would be good… especially when the app is out. it would gain traction the first few months so thats the crucial time to get yourself out there!

2 Likes

7-12 months for someone with no previous following is my guess

2 Likes

If u make it to the popular page a few times u could do it in a few months

1 Like

Key being don’t just focus on a single platform, take users from one, onto another and vise versa. That way you can pick up people from different platforms and have them follow you across others.

2 Likes

If Logan Paul joins he’ll have a million in like a month.

2 Likes

I think pretty quickly if you keep getting on the popular page. I reckon the first non famous person will reach it in around 5-6 months

2 Likes

I can do it in 3 months
Jk
Just wait I have like 12 at the end of December :joy::sob::sob:

3 Likes