1 mill followers!

First, I’d like to say I’m better than anyone clearly. I mean look, I got the most followers on the app :relieved:.

If anyone wants to hire me for a collaboration, it will cost $1500 per seconded on screen. $800 per seconded for just voice.

I’d like if I could be referred as king of byte from here on out and that everyone tells their family how they were able to know about the amazing funny and sexy Zeke on byte.

I know I’m being humble and all, so… you’re welcome. You’re welcome for me making the best content that the world has ever seen.

10 Likes

How much would a shout out be

7 Likes

Your first born

4 Likes

Good meme. Solid 7. :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

2 Likes

Wow congrats!! I’m so jealous of all your accomplishments! :sob: and I thought I was the only one with that badge!!

3 Likes

ok zeke but where is luther

1 Like

I ate him

2 Likes

Can we please get married now I love you so much

3 Likes

Nope I’m too jealous of your success that it would tear up our marriage - I have to block you on all social media because I’m a cry baby :sob:!

3 Likes

Honestly, though? If this post wasn’t ironic, it would still be more humble than a lot of the posts I’ve seen on the Promote Yourself Page.

But, on that note, you think your 1,000,000 followers is a big number? I have, like, as many followers as, like, the number of dudes who have been with your mom – over 13 million, lmao!!! I’m just so famous!! I’m sponsored by Temperpedic, and I get a free new Temperpedic Cloud every other Tuesday!!

But, seriously tho. My Byte page is a ghost town. Please drop by anytime if you like short skits. I put actual effort into mine, quality > quantity. @PlasticRice.

3 Likes

i hit -3.4 followers can get 13 likes/??"?

4 Likes

dang already? How many users do we have on the app? I thought it was only 10K at this point.

1 Like

pretty sure there were close to 800k downloads so a lot more than 10k. i got 30k likes on one of my posts so it’s definitely way more

1 Like

Can i be your first born horse child???

2 Likes

dang I wish…

2 Likes