1 Day Til Public Release Of The Forums

so we have 1 day til everyone has access to the forums (hype), what do you all think we can expect on the first days? and what do you want to see here on the forums when the community expands?

i personally want to see how all the new members will react with us (the prerelease-ers), and how the community will change or stay the same (hopefully for he better)

EDIT: updated to one day

30 Likes

absolute chaos

22 Likes

I just want to see the community expanding and more restrictions with spam. Forcing them to search before posting so its not a copy.

12 Likes

It will be chaos
And then we’ll have access to the creator forum and it’ll be calm

6 Likes

I feel like the forums are gonna explode with posts haha

5 Likes

hopefully we will have some trust level 3/4’s by that time to help clean up around here (but we also have two new mods)

10 Likes

Crazy that school is starting while this is happening hopefully some people here can multi task

7 Likes

It’s gonna be pretty crazy. I might not be on as much and I’m barely on now. Luckily @dom said there’s gonna be a separate forum made strictly for creators so maybe not all is lost

9 Likes

More mods should be added, would help control the forums when it releases.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure there will be a flood of repeat posts (more than now). Maybe I was half asleep or something but pretty sure @dom tweeted someone about another forum for artists. I guess that’ll make more space for the newcomers. Oh well guess we got to say and see

5 Likes

i do agree, did gou see his post about giving certain people higher trust levels (3/4)? if not : image

10 Likes

Oh I actually didn’t see that. Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

of course man

3 Likes

Level 4 “Very Rare”

2 Likes

level 4 has a lotttt of power

4 Likes

Level 5: a god

5 Likes

level 5 is the level “leader” with almost all perms

4 Likes

Almost all? Level 6 confirmed :OOOOO

2 Likes

I think people will use the forums as a play tool and not use it for its actual purpose but i also think the hype will calm down a bit and people will not abuse the forums. All just a prediction though they could be really respect but then again it’s the whole internet so idk

4 Likes

We as the originals must remain banded together. #First50Fam

7 Likes